Vol 2 Chapter 2.2

Solution

"Ryuuen Kakeru. You and I are gonna have a chat here."

It all happened so suddenly I barely even had enough time to process this. Some random guy comes up to me and want s to have a chat? Some may see this as a friendly exchange but seeing the fact he chose a place without cameras, and how his person already looks pretty freaking scary, I can already guess what he wants.

"Alright Ryuuen. Oh want a drink or something? My treat!" I try to play it off calmly, showing my student ID to him with a playful smile.

"What the fuck? Is that your first instinct when meeting someone? Kukuku, you're quite interesting. Sure whatever."

"Not at all interesting as I make out to be. In fact I'm just suspiciously ordinary, that's all there is to it!" I choose a drink for him before taking hold of it and throwing it at him.

He catches it effortlessly and opens it to drink it. I never had many guy friends aside from Ayanokouji, Sudou and Miyake, I haven't even talked with Hirata that much. Most of the friends I have are girls so speaking with a member of the same gender gives me a sense of relief.

The sense of relief that I haven't made an enemy of male humans despite being a male human myself. I'd imagine how jealous some of the worthless men in my class are due to my popularity with the ladies. Why should women even like them anyway? They just want to get into their pants, pretty disrespectful but hey they're guys so I shouldn't blame them.

"Suspiciously ordinary huh? I wouldn't say that you bastard, one of the only people who got full marks on every test on the midterm despite being a former class-D. Are ya cruising for a bruising, fucker?" This guy's language is quite foul, similar to me I'd say. He reeks the same delinquent energy as Kane ironically enough and that tells me he's trouble.

The type of trouble who would be a former class-C. There were rumours of the original class-C being a rather troubling classroom. Troubling in the sense of most of the former class-C students were once and still are delinquents, this Ryuuen guy gives me the same vibes.

He looks like the type who puts brawn over brain, but wouldn't dismiss brain entirely. He doesn't look dumb at all by the way he spoke to me just now, and his physique is nothing to laugh at, that tells me one thing....

"Class-D? What on earth is a person from class-D looking for such a superior being such as myself?"

"Did cha suddenly become some narcissist or something? Man you really know how to get on someone's nerve." I've seen Koenji done it many times before, a smile as if he never cared for anything in the world. I though I might as well use it here myself.

"Yeah yeah, I've heard that loads of times before from my relatives and some friends. Anyway, Ryuuen....why did you approach me so suddenly?" As far as I knew, both class-D and C are basically at war.

Would it make sense for the opposing class to show one of their members like this? I'm troubled, slightly confused even. Well I should just play things out and let the story flow, no point in staying in my consciousness wondering about a single simple subject.

"Kukuku, straight to the point after filler jokes huh? I'm here to announce, I will be the one who will crush you here and now." He grins at me, his eyes shape into sharp daggers as they aim straight into my eyes and through my brain as if he's about to go for the kill.

"Crush me here? I see, this place doesn't seem to have many security cameras which is why you want some sort of conflict to break out. It's a nice plan all things considered, but you didn't take in the possibility of something." I grin back at him while taking my phone out of my pocket.

Before coming here I sent a text to Ayanokouji, it was a very specific command for him to leave a certain call on speaker and leave it on for as long as he could. I called him right before Ryuuen met up with me so he can hear everything happening from his end.

This whole strategy bet on the fact that someone from class-D would be lured out and spill everything to me thanks to my presence. My plan nearly worked, if it wasn't someone like Ryuuen who seems like the type who wouldn't spill class-D's plan easily, it's a real pain in the ass really.

"Tch, should have known you lured me into a trap. But you gained nothing useful from it so your plan still went to waste, how does it feel like to have your plan faulted this time, shitass?"

"Pretty bad, I thought it would be some idiot who would come here. After all who could resist the opportunity of taking down class-C's leader? I hate how this has become such a farce, what does your class even intend to do?"

"It doesn't matter if I tell you, you'll find out eventually anyway if you're so smart. Well I'll see ya another time, dickhead." How many insults can I get from this guy? I understand why he was placed in class-C now...well I took that position from him so nothing to worry about for now.

I let out a soft sigh seeing Ryuuen off as he continues to drink the drink I gave her earlier. I seriously thought I was gonna get attacked earlier, that was actually pretty damn scary! I felt my body tense up for a second, he was intimidating and might be something to worry about.

"Ayanokouji, did you get everything?"

"Yeah. I think it's safe for you to come back now, Sudou just finished practice so we should carry on with our study session-"

"Nevermind the study session anymore for today, feel free to head back to the dorms yourselves today. The study session will continue tomorrow so don't forget about it." With those last words, I end the call as I sense someone come up from behind the corner.

The person who came around the corner this time is a beautiful, charming young girl with crimson eyes and long platinum blonde hair. Smirking, she approaches me slowly with her arms below her breasts.

"That was quite the show, Kouhai-kun. I got everything here for you, now for your end of the bargain." She hands me a wooden box with the words 'Atsunojou' engraved on it.

"It's the real thing alright, you went through the trouble of stealing this from the student council office....I can't help but feel some sort of empathy. Well here's the item you asked for in return for the box." I give her a list of every student in the first year who I found interesting.

These people ranged from students I knew personally, such as Horikita and Hirata to people who I gained information from thanks to Masaki acting as a spy. Kiryuin-senpai seems pretty satisfied with my findings, hard to believe we trust eachother to commit trades like this after only a day or meeting.

These two items are basically of the same value, at least in my opinion. However I'm sure Kiryuin-senpai went through a great deal of trouble to get me this. In conclusion I'll have her order me around at some point to make up for it. However for now, I can drool over the fact I've finally retrieved my pride and joy....

The gift Ria gave me before she left.