Vol 4 Chapter 5.3

The dreaming realist

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

"Daichin? Daichin! Wake up already!"

"Unngh.....give me...five more minutes...."

"You said that an hour ago! Come on!"

I'm suddenly forced awake by a girl with pale blonde hair. The girl who woke me up from my afternoon slumber, the president of the science club Naitou Yayoi who I call Pres basically all the time.

She's essentially the talk of the school almost all the time, her physical ability might be terrible but she's really damn smart and extremely beautiful. Her men killing body is basically any pervert's dream.

Looking around, I'm surrounded by what seems to be the science clubroom and we're the only two in here casually researching different and new shit. If I remember correctly Ria was supposed to be here but quickly went off the moment I fell asleep to buy some drinks for us. Feels good to have a little sister huh?

When I'm finally able to collect myself, I slowly stand up from the sofa and stretch slightly as Yayoi goes back to whatever the hell she was doing.

"Remember to put on your blazer, you took the damn thing off when you fell asleep and some of the teacher's definitely don't like it when students don't follow the dress code."

"Yeah, yeah I know! Sheesh, you might be sexily beautiful but your have one hell of a mouth!"

"You cruising for a bruising....?"

"Sorry I won't bother you anymore please don't hurt me."

Yayoi sighs as I out my blazer back on. This school isn't generally that strict with its dress code, in fact Yayoi isn't even wearing the appropriate school uniform like a normal student. It's just some teachers are pretty much assholes and think every line of rule must be followed or something even if the dress code wasn't a thing. You could get in trouble with a teacher but not the school.

I slide back into my chair and begin to type away at my computer, basically just searching up random news and memes to use on Yayoi later.

"Huh? A new plant has been discovered? Wow these scientists really are relentless with their studies."

The article shows the discovery of a new plant wrapped around a bench somewhere near our school. Black stems, blue leaves and yellow flowers, a strange colour scheme for a plant I've never seen before.

The plant is a giant mess of colours, staring at it really hurts the eyes so I decide to scroll to the next article so I could rub my eyes slightly. That plant is ridiculously ugly thanks to its colours, however it felt like I saw it before....maybe it's just my imagination playing tricks on me.

"Hey Pres? I'm gonna head to the bathroom for a bit, need anything while I'm out?"

"Nah, everything I need should be in your sister's hands so feel free to take a dump or whatever."

"Gladly, Pres! Oh one more thing, make sure to buy yourself a longer skirt since that one's beginning to burst if you wear it another year."

Yayoi sighs in my direction as I exit the room with my hands inside my pockets. It's nearly winter so the atmosphere of the air is colder than usual, I should probably buy some sort of winter coat before it starts snowing so I could warm myself up from the fierce cold of winter.