Vol 2 Epilogue

Lair!

"Ugh....hnng..." I slept late yesterday, plain and simple so I must have woke up pretty late huh?

Every morning, my vision would be hazy to the point everything and anything would look like a blur to me. I can barely see anything for about another few minutes or so, my body also aches slightly if I try to move so I try not to move for a few minutes before finally standing.

"Time for my daily routine of 200 sit-ups, push-ups and another 15 kilometer ru- what the fuck....?"

The moment I'm able to see again, I'm stood in the middle of a white room. The furniture and everything are completely paint in white, even the floor, ceiling and walls!

Ringgg! Rrriiiingggg!

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnngggg!

"........." Hang on this is....yeah a dorm room isn't it? The interior design, the space, no doubt it's an empty dorm room with only the essentials in it like a bed, a desk and a cupboard. There's also this obnoxious ringing sound that seems to be getting more and more distorted as time goes on.

Pick up the phone

"No signal....."

If there wasn't any signal then why was it ringing in the first place...? This doesn't make any sense...why does it feel so cold...? The outside is a complete blank white, not a hint of sunlight is touching this white room yet it's bright even though the lights don't seem to be on.

From the corner of the room I can hear a music box too....a lullaby from the sounds of things. It's quiet, but just loud enough for me to hear it from standing here in the center of the room, sounds like it's in the corner somewhere.

Stop the music box

I shut box's lid, at least I can still move... Wait what?!

The music opens up by itself even after I shut it tight! I still have my phone with me but there doesn't seem to be a signal within anywhere of this room....what the hell is going on?

"I have to get out first...."

Leave the room

I approach the door and turn the knob to open it. Unfortunately the door closes on its own even after I do it once again. Guess I'll try leaving the door again.

This time I effortlessly turn the door knob and exit the room before the door could close, what's on the other side shocks me to my very core....

"W-what.... it's the same white room...." What's going on?!

I try to leave the room again with the exact same tactic. Good news it succeeded! Bad news, I'm stuck in the same God damn room....

"Alright one last time...." I attempt to leave the room once more. Placing my hand on the door knob and turning it to escape once again, preparing myself to be greeted by yet the same room.

"Huh? It's...locked from the outside?"

After constantly going in and out of the same room, the door seems to have locked itself. Looks like no amount of force will be enough to budge it open, so what now?

Attempt to leave the room again

Play with the penguin plushie

Investigate the walls

I've tried leaving the room already, the only thing that's not white in this room is that fucking penguin plush. Whatever I do I just can't escape from this thing huh?