Chapter-13

"It's not over, we have a long way to go together."

"The stage is yours." He gestured both his hands in welcoming and smiled.

The people present were having a blast of excitement and eagerness to see the legendary commander of Hiranga. Their biggest rival who knows everything about them and is still an unknown is standing before them just meters apart.

Jiva moved a little and she stepped in the dais and turned. Their eyes opened wide without even blinking. She was in her armor and the serpents mask which covered her face, same like her generals. Her scarf flying and that gaze was enough to make the atmosphere cold.

"To ensure your life and security, we decided to provide a body guard from python to all the state group present. "

They all were shocked. Yuvan was calm as he expected this but Abhik was unhappy. He raised his resistance.

"This..?"

"It's not a request." She stepped down, walked and paused near him for a second and walked on the aisle Dhruv and Jatin followed her.

As soon as she left the scene a great wave of disagreement filled in their faces. To calm the situation Jiva tried to meddle in;

"As the rules and regulations are complex in Hiranga the serpents arranged to help you in it. Please cooperate; Thank you."

They all were assigned a python and were sent to their resting taverns. Amai was given the first tavern. He followed them inside their room.

"Are you going to protect us or spy us ?" Abhik and Charan were burning in anger.

He opened a manual which he was holding and smiled at them;

" Younger prince of Amai and chief guard Charan please calm down, you can call me Shankar. I am your assigned body guard. Looking at the crowned prince, he is really calm which surprised me; your assigned guard Shankar greets you."

They thought all the serpents were as arrogant as their leader but Shankar surprised them. They were a little cooled.

"As assigned and ordered by our commander, you can ask us anything and trust us like your own guard. We are ordered to follow you and meet your needs and fulfil you wishes. Other than harming Hiranga in any way, you can order us and whoever leaks the confidentiality will be strictly punished. That's a guaranty." Shankar said in a straight but humble tone.

"Oh! is it true.. then tell us about your commander. Is she really a devil?" Abhik mocked him.

"It depends.."

"Sir, Sir report!" A python stood at the door.

He went to him and talked for a while.

"Are you an official." Charan who is a guard himself was confused.

"I am a sub general."

"What??" Abhik stood from his chair. "You are a sub general?"

"Prince do you think serpents are short of snakes that they will assign a sub general to spy on their guest."

Yuvan was a little startled as it was out of his expectation. He thought " Hiranga, what are you planning; Amanya now it is getting more interesting."