Chapter-52

She looked at Yuvan in disbelief, " Lord, I don't believe you are interrogating me now just because you suddenly became curious about my background." Yuvan sighed and shared his thoughts with them, "Apu, do you know about your commander?"

"Of course, I know. Lord, don't forget my nationality, not to mention my family background." Yuvan stood from his chair and took the white lily, now almost withered and presented it to her," then, do you know what it means?" She took it from him and carefully observed it for a while and then sniffed it. Her eyes bulged from shock, "It's our commander. Her symbol of identity."

"Then who else can use this?"

"else!!, Lord, even the king of Hiranga won't dare to use this."

Charan interfered, "There are many lilies available in the market, why are you sure about it?" "Yes di, and why did you smell it just now?"

"That's because of the unique scent."

"Unique??"

"Yes, Hiranga has a ceremony called the ceremony of symbols. That is when a new voting minister of the top hierarchy is assigned to his position, he has to choose a symbol and a scent made by him with a secret formula. That is no one else other than him can replicate it and our commander chose lily as her symbol."

"Then how did you confirm it?"

"By brothers. They got rewards for excellence from commanders and it also had lilies. so I remember this scent. " Charan was still not trusting her completely but deep in his heart he believed in his master and the instinct that she wouldn't harm him.

"By the way I forgot to ask you, where did you get this from?"

"Apu, we need your help."

"help??"

"We are working on the Sayyonee case under the cover of officials and you know that. We got a clue and were tracking a person who was a suspect, a nobleman to be precise. But today morning, we found him dead and got this flower in a secret chamber with some files in it. So.."

"So you think the Commander is involved? impossible. If you say cobras are involved, I may believe but commander's direct involvement... that doesn't make sense."

"Yes, it doesn't make sense but just now you confirmed that no one can replicate or use her symbol. so we need your help in further investigation."

"If you are on the right track, then I think what we encountered is just the tip of the iceberg. She paused and took a deep breath, ''As long as I won't become a traitor of my country, I will help you."