Chapter-56

Jatin slowly opened the message tied in the red string and freed the pigeon.

MEET ME LORD

They wasted no time and rode to Daloha near the borders of Darya, the secret meeting place of cobras.

"Sub general Deva greets general" He bowed with a lily in hand. The lily showed that he was sent by her.

"What happened? Where is she? We have been getting no information about her for the past month and his majesty is really worried. Why did she block the message channel?"

"Lord.. It's.."

"Why are you shivering, Dhruva held his hand tightly; what the hell happened?"

"Lord, he slowly loosened the grip, Your servant doesn't have the courage to inform you what I was assigned. So I wrote it down." He extended and presented a roll of paper. Dhruva was getting scared and restless at the same time. He snatched the roll from him. He quickly inscrolled it and went through it. His eyes turned to fire from fear. He felt strangulated for a while. He looked at Deva in fury.

"What the f*** do you mean huh?? Is this how you work for Amai??"

"Lord, he kneeled; this was the commander's order. We won't dare "

Jiva calmed himself," Ok.. then come with us. As you said we also don't know how to inform the prince and majesty. Since she has asked you to do it, complete the task."

"Yes, you are right.. Dhruva was still in shock that he couldn't speak properly. Let's head to capital"

She had a sound sleep and woke up at her usual time. When she opened the door, she saw Alok standing before her restlessly. She knew what he wanted, "Alok waited for a while. After breakfast, accompany me to the market." He returned and waited for her. Others left early as they were busy with the recent case and the chaos it caused in the district.

Though the recent murder case of the noble and the sudden revelation about his corruption lead to a heated mess in the village, the streets were silent and calm. They walked out of the street and rested near a river bank.

"Di.. why do you want to send me away. Am I not a good brother or a burden??"

"Stop.. "She looked at him and caressed his face.

"Alok, if you are going to stay with me, it will be dangerous for you. So I decided to do it without your consent."

"But di, I don't agree."

"It's not a request but an order from your elder."

"Di.." His face looked like a sky full of dense clouds, gloomy.

"If you are with me I won't be able to fulfill the promise. If you are not under their vision then I can arrange things easily."

"But di, its imperial school, full of students from noble houses and offsprings of rich officials and rich businessmen.

"So? You don't have to worry. If I am not wrong, he will get you admitted using his real identity, the crowned prince and you will be introduced as someone dear to the crowned prince. You won't feel lonely or excluded."

"I mean the teachers and students, if they get suspicious then it won't be easy."

"You don't have to worry about it. After me and the main officials, cobras will listen to their master's brother and it doesn't change regarding the place; whether it's Dashur court or imperial school. It doesn't matter."