Chapter-80

Yuvan was missing for a whole day after informing his controversial decision, literally. Amanya was sure about her disguise but what disturbed her was the future. If she works with him, It would be hard to avoid his eyes and order the serpents. Also to leave Amai after her mission is getting difficult day by day even if she defied it in front of Naman, she is well aware of the clear truth. But the main reason for Apeksha was her inner guilt. Working with him as his companion but in real life to be his biggest foe, she felt betraying him really hard.

"Di, Don't worry. Trust Bruddah. He won't harm you."

Amanya: "I trust your brother; but..."

Charan: "Lady, I know what you are worried about. You are thinking that, If the prince gets to know about you being a Hirangan and works with lord, It won't be good. You are worried that they will think of you as a spy and It will bring trouble to our lord."

Amanya: "hmmm" she nodded.

Abhik: "Oh di, don't worry. "

"If Yuvraj had ordered you, then he would have arranged it accordingly."

They looked behind and saw him standing at the threshold.

"Bruddah, where were you for the whole day?"

"Ashok and I went to meet the crowned prince to inform that a new member has joined our group in investigation."

Abhik came forward and hugged him ' Bruddah, what are you doing? Think of the day you will be revealing the truth to di.. It's gonna be terrible how you played her..'

'I will manage' and he patted him. Yuvan walked towards them and sat with her. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ears, "I just don't want to leave you alone." He stood and looked at her, "Or do you feel bad working against your princess?"

"Yes, I do..." she stood facing him and continued looking into his eyes.

"I won't betray my kingdom or my princess."

"You don't have to.. Just stay with me. I will protect you."

Seeing the scenes getting intense, Abhik broke in, "Di, can you tell us about your princess Amanya? Your brothers work for her so you should know about her."

"From my brother's opinion, she is a good commander as well as very strict with her soldiers."

"Di, I have heard that she is very independent and no one dares to disobey her."

"Yes. She is brutal when it comes to decisions. She really stands stern on her opinions."

Charan: "I have heard that in the last Mekong decade conference, she was against the idea of hosting but eventually agreed. But she was furious that she didn't participate in the conference."

Amanya: "Yes, I do remember that incident. My brothers were ordered not to participate but My father, being an official, was summoned for the same. It was a mess."

Charan: "But I also heard that she allowed serpents to work in it. If so, who is strong enough to make her agree?"

Amanya: "It's the crowned prince"

Abhik: "He doesn't look that daring..."

Amanya: "What!! You saw him?"

Abhik: "no di, I just heard that he is a soft soul."

Amanya: "Maybe, the commander is a more soft soul!"

"Impossible" Yuvan roared in a deep voice filled with disgust.

'Am I that bad?' She looked at his soar face, 'Maybe, I am.."