Chapter-17

Amanya stood in front of the king holding her sword with her hand and sword dripping blood in the garden. Her mask had blisters of blood, hand covered with blood; Her hair and scarf flowing in the wind spreading a smell of blood in the atmosphere. They heard a scream and looked back. The serpent generals dragged a man on the bare ground and they dropped him in his majesty's feet. She looked the king with a deadly glare as she was proclaiming 'I warned.'

She turned and looked at the envoys as if she was going to burn them alive. She lifted her sword up towards the sky tilted it and all the serpents present kneeled down and bowed to her.

"Its my last warning." and she walked away. The serpent generals waited there and Jatin went to his majesty and whispered to both Jiva and his majesty informing the situation meanwhile Dhruva spoked in " Attention! All the envoys present listen; those who brush off the rules of Hiranga they have only one punishment in our book. "

The conference ended in a chaos and all of them present their were escorted back to their tavern. On reaching their tavern Abhik couldn't anymore hold his anxiety.

"Bruddah, what the hell happened just now? That bloody devil I..

I think she is insane. And why is Shankar and almost all the other sub generals detained there

Bruddah, Charan why are you so calm and composed I mean what no why, but?" Abhik was getting nervous.

"Abhik its that yesterday we got information that during today's conference, some soldiers of Vira kingdom will try to infiltrate in Hiranga but your brother was sure that it will be a flop. So he asked me just to keep an eye."

"They wanted to get a hold in Hiranga and thus rule Mekong ultimately. Huh! such a joke" Abhik flouted.

"I am happy my little Abhik is growing "

"Bruddah. You are teasing me. But Shankar.." While he was talking Shankar came in. He was sweating.

"Shankar is everything fine in Hiranga. You are sweating." Abhik said.

"I rushed here and wanted to check whether you are fine."

"Shankar, what is the current situation I mean Amanya.."

"Its fine now, envoys of Vira have been expelled immediately following majesty's order."

"Amanya.." Abhik seems to be really scared of the devil now.

"We had a meeting with generals just now. She went to meet king and prince.

Its fine; they asked us to be vigilant and increase the security."

"She didn't punish you?"

"For what?"

"someone tried to pry into you"

"We found it because we worked hard. Instead of punishment she will reward those who reported it and worked selflessly."

Amanya went into the kings chamber where Jiva and king Mahindra was waiting for her.

"Commander Amanya reporting to your majesty." She bowed.

"Amu are you fine?" Jiva suddenly took her hands checked her whether she was injured.

"I am good Jiva." She looked at her father who was standing against her facing the wall.

"Father.."

"What?"

"Father.." He turned and they three looked at each other. A second of silence was suddenly broken and they burst in laughter.

"Father how was my performance today?"

"Brilliant."