Chapter-63

"Follow her according to her plan."

"You mean..." He keenly waited for her reply.

"Since she wants you to follow her plans, then follow her and find the loophole to counter attack."

"Yes... She is no god; I believe she will make a mistake eventually and Mekong will witness her biggest failure." He got encouraged and looked at her with a smile in a glittering sense of victory.

She looked back with a smile and smirk in heart, (All the best for your dream in taming the serpent) she thought to herself. She got up, "Since the matter is cleared then, let's go back." and she extended her hands to him. They both walked towards the horse and mounted on the horse back with him sitting in the back. As she touched the reins, He suddenly paused and looked at her, "Aye, I just remembered; how do you know horse riding"

"Isn't it normal for a girl with two brothers in the military to know horse riding?" She pouted.

"Hmm, he nodded with a guilty smile; I can see it. You are pretty good; but.." He caught her hands holding the reins and kicked the horse. The horse neighed and galloped in lightning's speed.

"But it is loyal towards its master."

"Strange? What is strange with being angry? Or any mission?"

Ashok witnessed Deva being clueless and frightened at the same time after hearing the word mission. He was perspiring badly ever since the topic was brought to light.

"Deva, what exactly happened at Hiranga? You look pale just like you witnessed a massacre."

"I..I.. Deva stood up as he was electrified and took a deep breath. Ashoka, he looked at him; inform Captain, there is an emergency.

"Emergency?? Anything wrong? I will immediately report it to the commander."

"No, He blocked Ashok's way to exit. In the name of the crowned prince, ask him to be present for two days in Dashur."

"Crowned prince??" Ashok was shocked at the pulsating change of events around him.

They strolled through the streets. Yuvan really utilized the opportunity to showcase his skills on horse. She held him tightly on the horseback. All the way seemed to be beautiful for him even though he toured through the same streets for nearly two months. They are different today.

As he was riding swiftly enjoying each bit of the night, a thought suddenly broke into his mind. ' If I continue like this, by this speed we will reach the mansion within five minutes.' He pulled the reins and the horse suddenly lowered its pace. She loosened her grip and whispered, I like speed and kicked the horse taking the reins on her control. They, as expected, reached the mansion within seven minutes.