Chapter-83

Amanya woke up like a sprint, her face flustered and throat dry all of a sudden.

"Di, amongst serpents, we have heard of red and black ribbons. Is lilac ribbon important?"

"Lilac is one of the most dangerous colours in the laws of serpents. It is very rarely used and it means.." She looked at them with a pause in her conversation; "It means death notice issued directly by the commander!" The fear she brought in her eyes was reflected on their faces. They were all stunned by the new knowledge.

"Report!" Ashok rushed in.

"Chethan is on his way to Dashur." They nodded at his tension.

"Chethan? Who is this new character in the plot?" Amanya looked at them.

"Apu, I told you that we were behind a case assigned by the prince. He is a powerful lord in the capital and is a big suspect in the crime." Yuvan said in a low voice.

"Why is he heading to Dashur. We already have enough trouble here. huh.." Abhik scratched his head.

Amanya looked out in space; "Wait... you just mentioned a case and if I remember correctly, that was the real reason for your visit to Dashur."

Yuvan: "Apu; you mean ?"

Amanya: "Lord, just think; you told me that it was the commander who provided the clues for this case and lured you here. I don't think all these are just mere coincidences."

Charan: "Makes sense."

Ashok: "If we go with that inference, then we can conclude that the devil had an ulterior motive in helping us, of course; and we followed the clues but here we encountered her serial killings which made us busy and made us shut the case temporarily."

Abhik: "Then what is her real motive? to help or not!"

Charan: "Maybe that was what she wanted. Confusion..."

After a series of discussions, Yuvan chose to speak, " I think now the picture is becoming more and more clear. This was the prey she was waiting for. If I am not wrong, she wants to be a part of this case."

Abhik: "But bruddah, why?"

Yuvan: "When the court falls in chaos, She can infiltrate her serpents in it."

Ashok: "But lord, The most famous ability of the serpents is their tailing and disguising not to mention an infiltration. For her to mix her people during a turbulent time is as simple as a pie. Then why all these dramas?"

Yuvan: "That's the knot she laid for us to solve."

During their interaction, Amanya was rejoicing as she was successful in her plan. Their minds are set as she wants.

"Lord, then what is our plan?" She asked them cunningly.

"Follow her, go with our real mission."