Chapter-81

Even before the crock cooed, they all gathered in the conference room. Ashok also arrived in the mansion just to see how the wave flows. Serpents were ready with their arms surrounding the mansion in disguise waiting for their orders incase of any emergency. Yuvan was really stressed as if he choked on something. They all were looking at him waiting for his plan.

Yuvan: "Apu, actually I lied to you about our mission."

Amanya: "Huh??"

Yuvan: " We came here to investigate a top secret mission that is very important to his majesty."

Amanya: "Then you?"

Yuvan: "We were ordered by the crown prince to investigate a case of treason and the arson at Sayonee is just an event connected with it. I never thought of lying or covering it with you but you know.. about the responsibilities. Now since you are also a part of this investigation group, I think you should know about it."

His sudden confession shocked the whole group. Amanya and Ashok never thought he would believe her to such an extent while Abhik and Charan were shocked because they never thought he would expose their mission until this point. Now the only thing left to announce is that he is none other than the so-called crowned prince of Amai.

Amanya suddenly thought of how wide his imagination can be, "Then lord, how did you convince the prince. Doesn't he think of the possibilities of me being a spy?"

Yuvan: "I informed him that a Hirangan is the best to catch another one just to get the permission and I also told him, if you are a spy, you won't be able to send signals under our close watching and he agreed. Then I guaranteed with my life."

Ashok and others couldn't hold his wild stories any more. It felt like, if he was allowed, he would even add that he threatened the prince with a knife to get his permission. Even she was impressed at his cooked up story that was emotional deep down and clearly better than all her peers' story telling. 'You are a born player, she thought.'

Amanya: "Lord, one last doubt."

Yuvan: "What happened?"

Amanya: "It's just that you told me about the case in the capital and Sayyonee. But how does it have connection with the serpents and why are they following you in your every move?"

Yuvan: "Actually.. Its the serpents who first notified us about this treason. But the reason for why they are following us, we don't know. We really don't know. What they want from us or what they get by doing this, our mind is a mess thinking about their shit.

One day we will find the reason and then the last laugh will be ours. I swear.."