Chapter-126

The sudden events lead to a storm in her heart. Crown princess?? How have things changed suddenly? How can she be betrothed to a man who is ...

Her wild thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Aras.

"Aras... " She looked at him with the same gaze she looked at her father during the event. It seemed all her dear had deep secrets with them.

"Krithi... It's not that we wanted to hide; but.."

"What?? When did I get engaged??"

"On your birth," Aras answered looking straight into her eyes.

"Aras... At least now, speak; who is he, crowned prince of heaven? Why have I not heard of him? "

"Do you remember the war of hell a decade ago? During the war, the crown prince lead the war and defeated the demon himself to end the sufferings of three realms."

"Then??"

"He was exhausted and went missing. Some believe he will return and others believe he sacrificed himself to end the war." His words backfired on her. Instead of calming her, the truth angered her.

"I got it. I am going to the mortal world. I need a different place." She fled from her mansion to the mortal world.

"I am betrothed to a dead man?? Even if he is... he was a legend, he is dead. When counting human years, he is missing for about 1,000 years. How can he be back." She roamed around a day in the area and when her anger was subdued, she went for an extended walk.

It was nearly evening. On her stroll, she calmed from the vibe of the people around her. Some were shopping with their family, some were walking with their loved ones, some were selling things, and the place was full of beautiful smiles. A small market in the human realm could bring her the happiness that the entire palace of water couldn't offer. Time passed and it was already night. Some of the stalls around her slowly started to shut down and the crowd on street decreased. As she was about to return, she sensed a large amount of gathering near her. She walked towards it and stood before a gate. It was all dark but she was sure about her senses. She walked in without the security noticing her, how could this mere martial world stop me!!

She was received by a huge board, 'THE NIGHT MARKET'.

On her previous tours to the mortal world, she had heard of this place. The night market is the meeting place of the martial world. It is a secret market where martial warriors meet and shop. It has all sorts of ranges but is a secret area. She decided to postpone her return.

"The night market as expected was an experience. It is not permitted to frequently visit or involve in the human world but if there is a chance, I would surely recommend this to Aras."

"Even the lighting gives a damn vibe. Creepy but interesting". She stood near an antique shop and decided to buy a souvenir. She looked at the shopkeeper and even before she could choose, he gave her a jade pendant and fled.

"Sir... This.. she was confused. Ah, maybe the rules of the night market." She neared the exit. The pendant was interesting with its inscription. All of sudden, a sword was pointed towards her"

"Surrender!!"

TRIAL-END OF AN ERAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें