Chapter-101

The morning rays from the skies, giggling around the dark clouds caressed her face. She slowly opened her eyes just to find that she was leaning over him for an entire night. Her little movements woke him up. The cute awkwardness between them was enough to make them blush. Soon the cart pulled.

"Prince, we have arrived at Dahshur."

He looked at her, "We had an incomplete walk. I wish to complete that journey with you. Will you walk me to our mansion." Her little smile was his answer. They both got off the cart.

"You guys wait for me in the mansion. " The big battalion left the streets in a flurry.

The street was slowly waking up after its sleep. It still had the smell of rain. They walked slowly in the silent street.

Looking at her, Yuvan hesitated but was resolute; "Apu... I know, you are worried about our marriage. You know you can ask me anything. It hurts seeing you silent."

"I..." She gripped her hands tight.

He clenched her hands calmly and replied in a reassuring note; "I am Yuvan, I lead the imperial army and am the crowned prince of Amai. . As for my likes, he paused and looked at her; it has changed. I like to hear your voice, witness your smile, enjoy your gestures and experience your day." He took two steps back and bowed before her in the street, with a smirk he continued," So lady, are you willing to accompany me ?"

She took two steps towards him, "Rise. I am." She extended her hands. He took one step back and dragged her towards him. They hugged in the eye of street. Wild morning breezes covered them.

The mansion of the court official witnessed its long awaited unusual event. The generals of the imperial army assembled in the mansion. It was accompanied by a big battalion .His personal army stationed before the gate.

"The crowned prince is here..." His army bowed before his arrival and the gates opened. His colleagues and the imperial army kneeled before him.

"Greetings my Lord."

"Rise." He looked at other officers of Dashur and asked them to wait for him at the court. The generals followed him to the mansion.

"How is the capital?" To his question, the generals looked ambiguously at Amanya holding hands with him.

"Lord.. this.." They looked at her.

"I better go." She tried to shake her hand but he held it more sternly.

"I don't know about other cases, but you have the complete right to know the report about him."

"Report what you brought. No outsiders here." He said it in a serious tone.

"Prince, we have captured Chithran and locked him in a dungeon. Waiting for your arrival for the final trial."

Even though she was known for her camouflage, she couldn't hide her sense of relief. She pressed her hands in his chair. Sensing her anxiety, he hugged her warmly under their nose. He declared her status for their ambiguity.