Chapter-74

Naman racked his brain and got an overall idea of the situation. He knows that if his commander had any problem in the process of this husband-wife drama, then even the heavenly king won't be able to force or convince her. This decision was made by her with her full consent. He understood the reason for the urgent summon and the recent weird things happening in Amai. He understood his mission; that is to get her out of this loop. He looked sternly at Yuvan and Ashok standing before him.

"Crowned prince, can you give me an explanation so that I can inform his majesty." , even though he likes Yuvan, he as an Hirangan can't accept an Amaian as their son in law.

"Naman uncle, I truly love her and want to be with her until death. Please don't inform father. I want to introduce his daughter in law by myself."

"Until death!! Do you think his majesty will approve?"

"If he doesn't then I can only walk out from the court."

"A big group of ministers and their proposals are waiting for you in that court. The biggest one, you know. Do you think you can offend him for a girl?"

"I have my own plans."

"Since you have decided, I won't interfere."

"Then you won't separate bruddah and di, right" Abhik hugged him tightly.

"Prince, you have already taken her as your sister in law."

"Of course. A girl who made my brother give up his heart is worthy of my recognition and after knowing di for long I can guarantee, she deserves it."

Naman took a deep breath, " After your work in the court, let's have a discussion so that I can report the present situation to his majesty. I will take a stroll out. Ashok, show me Dashur around." Ashok stood with his heart missing a beat, Abhik patted him, "we will pray for you."

The secret doors of the serpent mansion in Amai were wide open for them waiting for their arrival. Naman and Ashok had a long day of silence in between. When they reached the mansion, they saw her sitting on her throne with her long robe and Deva standing beside her white lipped.

"Bows in respect to the commander" Naman raised and twisted his sword in the air (a military practice showing respect, used between generals.) He looked at her puzzled and shifted his stare at Deva standing next to her.

"Don't you have something to ask?" She ignited his mind which was already a mess.

"Lord, I know Yuvan from his childhood. He is a very honest man. In this game I think even if you win, you are still getting into a deeper abyss day by day. He takes you too seriously."

"I know."

"Lord, then what are you going to do?"

"Let fate decide..."