Chapter-84

Things were busy in the serpent's mansion. All of them were assigned with their commanders orders regarding the final game. Alok was brought to the mansion last night for being the witness of promises to unfold.

"Report!", A serpent rushed in with a scroll in his hand and handed it to Ashok.

Ashok: "Deva, according to the intelligence, other than Chithran being the master, three more chess pieces are alive who have not gotten rid of yet. One is a detective along with the second one, a noble lord and the last and the most dangerous among the men of Chithran; his son Chethan".

Deva: "Then let's start with the detective. Serpents gather here!" He stood in the emporium and announced in a high note.

Ashok: " Ok. As for the detective, I will cut his coffin by myself." He walked out with a batch of serpents who then further divided and went out to dig his past.

Amanya waited for them after work at their conference room. At the noon break, they all gathered in the room. Yuvan was a bit missing the whole day. He was submerged in his thoughts which was disappointing, something evident from his vibes around.

Amanya: "Lord, what is disturbing you?"

Yuvan: " I was thinking about the lilac ribbon"

Abhik :"Huh??"

Yuvan: "Now thinking about the whole story that happened in these days starting from the Capital to the outskirts of Amai, the connections between the events doesn't make sense."

Amanya: "Why that inference?"

Yuvan: "When we received the information and set off to Dashur, the serpents were calm and they seemed to help us but from the situations in Dashur, they look like a vengeful snake that keeps on biting all the one in its way."

Amanya: "With all respect , she stood and bent; can I ask you something? Are you sure you know about the complete case from the crowned prince?"

Yuvan: "Of course! I am the chief officer behind the prince and I was always with him when the whole issue developed. I can guarantee. " He held her hands and said in a gentle yet worrying tone; " Don't say this again. Its a capital crime of suspecting the crowned prince."

By noon, Ashok returned with his soldiers to the mansion and presented a bundle of files before Deva and Alok.

Deva: "Fast.."

Ashok: "These are the cases he solved in his career and he really had a big opinion among the folks so it wasn't hard to collect his life details."

Deva: "result?"

Ashok: "In most of his cases, he sided with one who possessed power and distorted facts. With the support of noble lords he was not questioned."

Deva: "Ok then let's question him now."

Alok: "How to take him down?"

Ashok: "He is a mere detective. No need to plan big."