Chapter-94

"Bruddah... Bruddah.."

Yuvan slowly opened his eyes. His head crouching and short of breath. His vision was blurred.

"bruddah.. say something.."

He focused around. Slowly the faces around him became recognizable. His head still hurted hard. Charan supported him to get up. He looked around and only saw wild wilderness.

"Apu... where is she??" He looked around the faces surrounding him. He pressed his head because of the pain.

"Lord, lady is missing..."

"What??" He grabbed Charan's collar.

"Yuvan, you were attacked. Ashok loosened his grip; When we arrived you were lying unconscious. You were drugged."

"Bruddah, did the serpents pick up di back to Hiranga?"

"No!! I won't let her go..

I will get her back even if it is from Hiranga or from the clutches of the devil. But.." Yuvan was losing his balance.

"Lord??"

"I am fine.

Did you find any petals nearby?"

"No lord. You mean?"

"If she was kidnapped by the serpents then they will leave their marks. "

"Yuvan, then who is bold enough to..?"

"Hmm... I know the answer. He was silent for days and I forgot about him in the mess all these days.

Listen carefully, Yuvan looked up to the sky and roared as if the clouds were his messengers, You have touched my weakness, I will make you pay.." He picked the horse and kicked it. The horse neighed like the beginning of a war and stumped ahead.

Her hands were tied badly around a chair. The rope was stained red with blood. She was blindfolded. When she came to her senses, she tried to release her hands. A cold hand caressed her face and pulled the cloth blinding her. Suddenly in the light, she felt like she had fainted for a long time. The light came from behind the man sitting before her.

"who.. who are you?"

The man leaned forward with a dagger in his hand, he slowly pointed it towards her,

"Girl, I am forced by your man to do this. If he could have not killed my men and ruined our plan, I wouldn't have harmed a cute lovely lady, not to mention such a beautiful girl.."

He scratched her hand slowly and blood followed the dagger.

"Please..." She cried,

" Don't worry, I won't kill you..." He howled before her

"But.. I will kill you." His howl suddenly died and she laughed like a badass.

"You!" He stamped his chair back and stood up in rage. He pointed his dagger towards her. A sharp arrow pierced his hand and the dagger was dropped. He looked around, "who are you..?" She pulled her hands, the ropes untied as if it was never there and crossed her legs, "What do you think!"

"Guards assassin, there is an assassin out.. quick."

The entire area was silent. He felt something off and rushed towards the window, He turned back; his lips mumbling.

"Sorry for being late." A man followed by a battalion marched inside.

"It's fine Naman. You are on time."