Chapter-107

The day was more politically exhausting. All her three acquaintances were busy with the state affairs; but it was more about convincing the state of an abrupt marriage. The whole Amai wanted to know her, her sudden appearance, identity of Hirangan, reasons of their marriage; all fueled people's curiosity and this folk started from the high ranking ministers to the slaves of jail. But no one dared to set their foot in the white pearl mansion. She had a silent day. All the evening she rested in her new favorite spot, the garden built exclusively for her. She ordered the maids not to step in the garden. From a single day, she could deduce her whole life in Amai. It's not going to be easy. Winning a war needs strategies but here in Amai, more than enemies she should beware of her friends. From the eyes of the serpent queen, she could glean, she had many spies planted with her ready to betray her. Mekala is going to be a tough opponent. Handling anger is easy but to prepare for hatred it's... , she smiled at her life.

The garden was more relaxing than the one in Dashur though both were identically made. Now when it is in Amai, she could feel a strange sense of familiarness but not from her experience in Dashur. It was some sort of old acquaintance that she still couldn't sort out. The gentle wind from the far end of the garden soothed her bleak day. She slowly slipped into sleep.

A sudden set of laughter woke her. She searched around but the laughter was still going on. Out of blue, a shade covered her. She looked up and saw a white shawl flying towards her. It slowly fell on her. She scorched it and throwed it away. It had a strong sense of jasmine. She looked around, the shade was still there, though there was no shawl to cover the sun. She was becoming dizzy as she couldn't explain things happening around her. She collapsed on the ground. A small petal fell on her lap. She slowly raised her eyes. White petals of jasmine were descending...