Chapter-66

After enjoying their misery for a while, Ashok walked into his room.

"Lord, what happened?"

"Look by yourself" Abhik interrupted and pointed to the wall where the scroll was pinned.

"Hey, what is this? and why is it pinned in your court office?"

"Because my brother is too attached to its author."

"Nonsense!" Ashok suddenly exploded leaving the three of them stunned. Ashok raised his head looking at their expressions,

"What I mean is how can lord be so immersed in a little scroll?" (of course, I don't want to be attached with you nor am I interested.) He went near the scroll and read it out loud, ( I just found out that I can be an author if I was not a coroner.)

"The snakes are literate" Ashok nodded at his own words.

"Yes, that was a surprise from their barbarian actions." Abhik laughed with a reply. Seeing them taking the scroll a joke fumed Yuvan. He tapped on his desk, "If you both had enough, can we get back to the business."

"Yuvan, what is your next plan?" Ashok changed his attitude with the tide.

Yuvan got up and tidied his messed fleets of robe and said in a deep voice, "Meeting at the usual place". He left the office and headed towards the gates.

"Charan, where do you think bruddah is rushing to?"

"Little prince, do we have to doubt it? Of course the mansion."

"Then it's fine. Since he is going to visit sister in law, He already has a plan for the scroll."

"I doubt. Ashok looked at them and continued, He is not the one he used to be."

"True." Abhik and Charan thumbed up in agreement.

Amanya was meditating in her room, locking away all her missions and responsibilities for a while. Soon after when she was alone, she received a report of her last mission and its outcomes. She burned it and continued with her meditation. She slowly flipped into sleep.

Almost after three hours she woke up and saw him, Yuvan beside her.

"Let's eat lunch." He picked her and had lunch together.

"I am following her." He said and returned to the office.

After work they gathered in the old mansion. Ashok was also present this time.

"This time she really challenged us to stop her in her own plan. And the worst part is..."

"We don't even know whom we should protect." Ashok completed Yuvan's words.