Chapter-65

Yuvan opened the roll and pinned it in the wall. Then he extended the lamp beside it.

"WHEN THE NIGHT GROOMED, A FOX STROLLED

PLUCKED A ROSE FROM PEARL AND BURNED

ON THE WOUNDS DID THE LILIES BLOOMED

WAITED UNTIL THE RIGHT WAS TURNED

--------------------------------------------

THUS JUST WAS CROWNED..."

They both were clueless and found her being ridiculous;

"Master, what does this devil take us for? What does she mean by rose and fox?"

"Bruddah, is this the scroll?"

Yuvan looked at the scroll for a while and held the lily more tightly. " This is a puzzle and she wants me to be her opponent."

"I can't believe that the devil is taking human life as a game, seriously?" Abhik pulled his hair in anger.

"But master, what does it mean? I think roses are cobras and lily is she herself. But the whole prose doesn't make sense for me." After examining it for a while Yuvan smirked in excitement, "Its a death notice."

"Ah?? Bruddah, then it means?"

"She is saying the fox that is an Amaian harmed her cobra and she waited for justice but was not served. So she is going to judge."

"Then the space in between?"

"She left it for us as her open challenge."

"The just was crowned, wow! But bruddah, whom do we have to protect? And what does it have to do with the imperial treason case?"

After racking their brains, Deva and Ashok came to a conclusion to call Captain Naman and submit the message given by the crowned prince. He knows it is a very important and confidential one since even he has not opened it and is completely unaware of the message inside.

On the next day, Ashok reported early in the morning and joined them for breakfast. On the table all were immersed in their own deep thoughts. The Amaians were thinking about the devil's next action while Ashok was worried about the consequences. If he informs his father, he will face serious punishment and it goes the same when the commander finds out about the inner games while if he disagrees he will face the majesty and crowned prince. He found himself in a serpentine cage where he is helpless and has to go with the flow. When he got the chance, he sneaked with Amanya.

"Commander, father messaged that he is coming to Dashur." Ashok hesitated to speak up his remaining thoughts.

"I will personally inform him about my decisions and how is Deva?"

"Alive."

After a short conversation they went separate ways. Ashok met them at court and found them being stressed. He enjoyed it from afar and thought, 'Is my literature that bad!"