Chapter-49

Charan returned to the secret path and saw them standing like statues without any sign of life. He was worried and went near, "what happened, Lord?"

Abhik pointed his finger towards the table in the middle of the hall. Charan's eyes got struck all of a sudden as he couldn't believe his eyes. He went near the table and picked the white lily laid beautifully on the table.

"Lord, this??!!"

"Yes, it's her; the serpent queen. The opponent who started this game with us is none other than the commander, Amanya.

Abhik, Charan search the entire room." He ordered in fury. At the same time, Charan looked at the table where the flower was laid. Beneath it, some sheets of paper were kept. "Lord, take a look," he handed over the papers to him. Yuvan had a speed run and said," Stop the search. We got what we needed. They already prepared it for us."

"Bruddah, then what next?"

"To the coroner's hall".

They saw him.. Ashok, the coroner sitting in a corner of the postmortem room and fanning himself.

"Tell me Mr. Coroner, what are your inferences?" Abhik started the conversation with his old friend as well as classmates.

"Lord, I helped you with the information about Dashur and the people here. Even if you don't thank me, do you have to torture me like this?"

"What happened?"

"This is one of the cruelest tortured bodies I came across in my career."

"That we can also see from the state of the body itself. Now tell us more about it." Abhik commented.

"He was first brutally tortured with a rod and then was slashed with blades."

"So he died from internal bleeding?" Yuvan asked. Ashok smirked in sarcasm, "Cobras are known for their cruelty, he died from excessive blood loss. The wounds on him are just a way to drain his blood, not for a sudden death. Actually by this method, he slowly witnessed his own death."

"That's insane." Abhik nodded. "Of course, since that devil is in action, it makes sense."

"Devil??" Ashok exclaimed. Yuvan lookin at him, slowly raised the lily in his hand.

"This.. impossible."

"Why??" Charan meddled in after Ashok's response.

"Their commander has never interfered in matters of Amai openly. Now you are saying that she directly reported her presence and that too, for a magistrate!"

"That is what makes me worry. It is too uncommon. Ashok, clean up and come with us." Yuvan was tired and it was evident from his face; He went straight to the court and Charan followed his lord while they went to the mansion.

"Hey Abhik, I heard from Charan that you have a fake sister in law."

"What do you mean by fake? Don't listen to that ice face. It's called tactics."

"tactics?"

"Soon, she will be our real sister-in-law. "

"You mean.. the iron tree blossomed."

"Yes.. Abhik stopped and whispered, while waiting for its butterfly."

They went inside and saw her sitting in the pavilion.

"Apu dii.. we are here."

She stood and greeted them.

"This is our best friend, Ashok. He is a coroner."

"Hello."

"Ashok, you wait for a while. I will bring my new brother to meet you." While Abhik went to look for Alok, Ashok bowed and greeted her in sign language, ' Sub captain Ashok greets the commander."