Chapter-73

The just risen golden red sun rays penetrated through the flipping curtains and tickled her eyelashes. She stretched her hands and looked around and saw Yuvan sleeping in the side bed. She knew his state of mind and went near him. She stood there for a while and glanced at him without even blinking her eyes.

"Bruddah.." Abhik knocked at the door violently. The degree of his serious knocking woke him and at the same time made her puzzled, 'I clearly asked them to make the next one simple. Now what happened?" She thought.

Yuvan got up and opened the door ahead of her.

"What happened Abhik?" Abhik was breathing heavily, he grabbed his hand and said "No time to explain bruddah" and dragged him out of the room. She walked ahead and saw them having a serious conversation. Abhik turned back and saw her walking towards the threshold. His eyes rolled out of fear and rushed to stop her. The seriousness heard bleakly from behind fueled her curiosity and she walked with attitude and speed. But the step taken at the threshold froze her like ice.

"No.." The sound was heard from both behind and ahead of her.

Ashok paused at the yard, "Dad.." Naman stood before her, with both eyes wide open, his brain looking for reasons for her existence in the very house.

"Di.." Abhik stopped behind her. He looked at Naman and the silent Ashok standing beside him.

She was shocked to pale but retained her self, "Oh, its officer Ashok's father. Nice to meet you sir." and she bowed showing elderly respect. Naman pinched Ashok hard as he couldn't stand his owner bowing at him in any circumstance.

"Hello" Seeing the situation, Abhik took a deep breath. Yuvan came from behind and grabbed her hand gently, "Lord, meet my wife, Apeksha.

"Naman's eyes turned red, his old veins visible in anger, he pulled his sword out from sheath and pointed at them. He couldn't hold it properly as he was shivering from anger.

"Naman uncle, be gentle. Don't scare di. The sword may hurt her." Abhik slowly approached Naman gathering all his courage. That sight actually made Ashok laugh but he hid it, (Abhik look carefully. Whom do you think the sword is pointed at; our commander or your brother?)"Apu, can you excuse us. We met after a long time."

"Hmm." She nodded and whispered to Yuvan to which he agreed. She walked and went straight to the headquarters.