Chapter-24

She slowly opened her eyes regaining her consciousness. She felt bitter all over her mouth as if she was fed with medicines. She tried to get up and looked around. It was a moderate house but beautifully made and beside her, a table was placed with a jug of water and a used bowl with a little amount of some herbal medicine. She could hear some whisperings outside her room and she tried to listen. She tried to get up by supporting the table and dropped a spoon. People outside were alerted and they came inside. They all were middle aged and had a genuine concern in their faces. She calmed herself but brought a natural fear of unknowingness in her face.

"Where am.. I" She looked at them helplessly, something Amanya is famous for; cosplaying.

"Girl, you are at Sayyonee. Who are you? Why are you here in this state?"

"Sayyonee.." She took a deep breathe; 'That's one of the border provinces of Amai. But how did I reached here? Until getting well this is the best option.' She thought and suddenly acted with the flow.

"I.. I am Aa.. Apeksha. I am a dancer. I don't remember how I ended up here." She panicked and scratched her head with a cunning smile deep in heart.

" Maybe you are traumatized. Don't worry, take rest. We will speak at night." They left silently. She felt a little sad to fool those innocent villagers.

Dhruv and Jatin seriously went through that book.

"So Amu is the reincarnation of immortal Deeksha. Then..

Then the curse??"

"If my instincts are not wrong then, Its him. Crowned prince of Amai, Yuvan."

"He??"

"Yes. He

r destiny and her fated calamity."

"How can we stop it?"

"The late king, my grandfather predicted that she will be born shortly and that was why he sealed Hiranga but now..

At first we thought it doesn't matter if they won't meet but their destiny is just like river and sea even though it travels for miles, but finally gets united with its sea."

"We can still built a dam. Nothing is impossible for Hiranga."

"No Dhruv, now thinking about it, her mortal life is to gain what she lost. We should support it but at the same time help her to avoid the calamity."

"Now I got an answer for why the last day of conference was winded in a hurry. As her father and brother it makes sense." Dhruva eased the situation with a small smile.

"So she must be in Amai.."

"But she doesn't even know him; why should she follow him to Amai and that too secretly." Jatin asked them.

"Who told you she went on her own. She was probably leaded there with the power of Deeksha, energy of her soul."

"Dhruva, ask cobras to be in alert. Be her shadow; protect her."

"Yes my lord."

She woke up and it was already noon. A boy of about 15 years was sitting beside her. She looked at him

" I am Alok. My father, the one you met at morning is the village chief. "

"Can you please lead me to that river." She asked, adoring that cute boy.

"river??"

"The one were you found me."

"Oh.. That is not a river but a pond, a cursed one."

"Cursed??"