Chapter-133

The palace of wisdom was brewing in agitation.

"I have checked his fate. It's void." Aydin informed them.

"From the moment Kriti entered his life, it has been null." He said.

"Aydin... anything else by which we can get her back?" asked Ahaan.

"I think this will help, Aydin said slowly. A war is going to fall on his kingdom shortly. But... but it won't affect him."

"It will affect him," Aras said with a deep tension in his eyes. "This war is going to cost him."

"Aras!" Ahaan stared at his words. "An immortal interfering in a mortal's life... "

"And why kill him?" Aydin completed his words.

"The punishment for this is... Do you think as the god of lightning, I can't even handle some mere thunderbolts? As for him, I owe this and I will repay this injustice faced by him in his next life."

Aras returned to the mortal world assigning them tasks in heaven. He was puzzled by the days ahead. By the deeds he is going to do, he was sure that things won't remain the same with Kriti anymore but he was determined to take this step.

A month passed. The tension in the border of the two kingdoms reached its peak and now a war was inevitable. The king decided to end this provocation by defeating its neighbor who had at most no chance of winning against them. He decided to send Vakul to pull off his wish.

Vakul was sent to the border with Nilan and Krithika accompanying him followed by a vast army. The tent was erected and soldiers were in great spirit to be led by the legendary head of the serpent bureau. The last envoys of peace returned with the signal for war. This created a cajole in his mind.

"Kriti, Nilan how do you intercept this."

"Something is fishy. They had always been afraid of us. Now they are this confident about war. I sense a trap ahead." reported Nilan.

"Give me some time. I will give an answer. " Kriti walked out of the tent. She walked almost a mile away from the tent and called the fairies of water."

"Why are they leading a war? What is their new strength?" She ordered.

A little hesitatingly he replied, "God, they... got a new military advisor and he wants this war done."

"Why?? For what is he risking and how did he convince his comrades for this war?"

"Lord, it is the serpent bureau. Prince Vakul leading the war had fueled their greed." He continued with a husky voice; "God, are you going to fight."

"No. As an immortal, I won't use my powers in this world and I believe him. He will finish it perfectly."