Chapter-110

There was a big commotion outside. The horse neigh was followed by many horse steps. But for Amanya, all those steps had no existence, all the chaos outside was mere silence. The gleaming yet gloom walls around her questioned her previous action. Starting from Dashur, why did she agree to his idea when everything was within her grip , why couldn't she let it go. The questions led her to their moments together, which she cherished and avowed. She knew, for her, he was special; special than anyone in this world. But..

A loud creak shut her inner voice. She raised her head, her eyes looked for him through the veil. He slowly walked in; closing the door. Yuvan slowly walked towards her and lifted her veil. Amanya cradled her gown tightly. Her eyes still had the gaze, an aura but her actions were contradicting. The time was moving with a creepy silence. They both had a lot to share and express but the spark was still not lit.

The silence was killing her. "I..."

Her words were hushed by Yuvan. He silenced her with his finger on her lips. He pulled her towards the door, " I have a surprise for you. " He opened the door. She hid behind him to avoid people camping before the door.

"Don't worry; " He grabbed her hands and took her out of the room. The whole mansion was deserted. It was as deserted as if it was lonely for years. Not a single source of life was found on the corridors. They walked straight to the stable. He grabbed the reins around hugging her and they neighed out the mansion.

After a while, he slowed. "I have told you, I will give you a ride just like in Dashur. "

"Huh!!??"

"Apu... I just want you to know, me both in Dashur and Capital are the same, just the name changed. I have never acted before you."

The word 'acted' pricked her hard. "Lord... I.." Before she could say, the horse slowed to a stop. He got off and unmounted her. He held her hands, They walked to a dark darker place. The route was familiar even in the shade of dark. They paused before a big iron door. The door was too old as it had massive rust residue and mosses on the huge surrounding walls. He blindfolded her and took her in. She walked in with him. The land was soft and tender. The blindfold was pulled. She slowly opened her eyes.