Chapter-97

Yuvan followed his heart and the path it choose. He rushed towards Hiranga followed by around 500 soldiers. Before him, all were in a string of uncertainty. The path to Hiranga, their future all were in a big question mark but as for the result, he was resolute. His soldiers followed him without a hitch. Abhik speeded his horse and reached in par with his brother,

"Bruddah, we saw cobras leaving as soon as we arrived. So di must have left just in a short while. We are in such a pace but couldn't get their any trace. Are we in the wrong way?"

Yuvan answered without any doubt, "Follow me!!". Even in his exhausted face, they could feel his self confidence.

Other than cuffing her, they drugged her into unconsciousness.

"Maybe commander wishes to forget the journey..." Deva thought. As she was tied with him, they were in a safe yet racing speed. They rode without much difficulties and were some miles before the front gate.

A brown mascot was racing on their opposite as if it was aiming them. The horse with its master stopped and neighed before their troupe. All the cobras pulled their horse and bowed before the man standing before them.

"Sub captain of Amai cobra bows before general Dhruva." They all touched their mask as a form of respect to the general of Cobras. (When their general is before them, the serpents should touch their masks as the general has the authority to order its removal. It is a form of respecting the general.)

"No need to remove. " Dhruva waived and rushed to meet his commander.

"Amanya.." Dhruva pulled his sword and pointed at Deva, " How dare you tie her??"

"Lord.. Its an order from the commander. And to drug her"

"What??" He slowly caressed her face and saw her wounds..

"Lord, it was by Chethan. He kidnapped commander.."

"And??" Dhruva looked at him with his fire spilling eyes.

"He died miserably." Deva answered in a single breath. Even as a sub captain, he was afraid of his general. He shifted her to his horse. He rounded his hands around her and grabbed the ropes.

"Lord, Your mask..." Deva pointed at Dhruva's bare face without a mask, his fingers shaking; as it is likely impossible for a serpent to not wear his mask on an official thing not to mention a general. It was sure that the general was there to pick the commander but his attire didn't suited him. He was wearing armour of a sub general which made Deva doubt a little but how can he mistake their general who welcomed him when he delivered commander's letter to Hiranga.

"All cobras listen to my order." He said in his deep voice

"Return to Amai and wait for the report from headquarters."

They separated their ways. Deva led them back to Amai without crossing paths with Yuan and his battalion.

" You have come to the state of drugging yourself. I will let the fate decide your story." Dhruva rode back to Hiranga with her in a slow pace.

They reached the doors of Hiranga. Jatin rushed to get his commander.

"Throw your mask. Someone is on his way." Dhruva gestured.

"All the guards listen, don't greet the commander today. It's an order from the majesty. Dhruva showed the kings ordinance of power. And also greet us as a sub general."

The winds around the land breezed violently. As the guards were about to siren, Aram blocked them and ordered "For today, don't report anything that happens before the gate. Its an order from the crowned prince." Jiva walked towards the gate and stood behind the bars. He slowly looked at his sister who was away for around half year.

Jatin carried her out of the horse and slowly walked towards the gate.

"STOOOOP..." A wild roar came from the dust typhoon on the bare ground before the gates..