Chapter-76

"Bruddah, what is our next plan?" The hall became silent all of a sudden. They were not ready to accept their defeat even though they were at the door of defeat. They could see Yuvan being silent despite the questions.

"Bruddah, we have to act fast. The list is too long to handle."

"Lord?"

Yuvan got up out of the blue right after Charan's call. He walked towards the wall and marked dots randomly at the wall and then marked some points that were too small to be visible to others.

"Strange..." They all slowly stood looking at the reason for his sudden change of tone in the inference. When the time stopped, they saw a dark shadow overcast the dark red dots in the wall. The shadow was gradient; being clear from its bleak appearance. Abhik and Charan turned back.

"Hmm. You scared us." It was Ashok. A wave of peace filled their minds.

"How is the minister?"

"He went back."

Yuvan was still immersed in his deep focus.

"Why does she only focus on Dashur if she wishes to humiliate the entire Amai? It doesn't fit her character and thus is strange."

"True. Even I got one strange point for you." Ashok walked nearer and stood next to him facing the walls and inspecting the dots in the wall. " From the recent case, we found a rose petal rather than a lily."

"Yes!!" Abhik scratched his head in revelation. " That is , the case followed by the list provided was not done by the devil."

"Yes. Most probably by a cobra."

"By this what does she mean, we Amaian are not good enough to be her opponent? Bruddah, she is simply a pile of arrogance. We should teach her how to respect an opponent."

"No Abhik, I think it's more like she is trying to divert the investigation." Ashok tried to correct the route of their thought as he didn't wish to make his commander a witch in her law's mind (even though it didn't seem to work. They are highly prejudiced against her. He sighed at his mighty commander's hilarious plight.)

"No.." Yuvan turned from the wall and stood facing them seriously,

"As the most renowned devil of the entire Mekong, she doesn't need to fear or worry and divert the investigation. It's more like.." He stopped for a moment and continued, "It's more like she is buying time. She is waiting for something and to fill the time in between, she gave cobras the permission to play in her game. Maybe... a victim, someone special; really special."

Ashok looked at him in amusement, (Yes, and you are the one..)