Chapter -57

Jatin and Dhruva rode to the Daffodils with Deva. They literally stormed in the streets of Hiranga making a ruckus. As they rushed in, they met princess Keerthi in the courtyard who was startled at their temper.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Nothing, sister in law. We are here to meet the crowned prince."

"He is inside with Aram in his study. And this.."

"Thank you sister in law. We are in a hurry."

They rushed to his study without bowing to her as per etiquette. Their unusual character made her worry but she caged it inside her because she knew she would be informed of what she should know. Dhruva and Jatin entered his study without knocking. Deva followed them until the door and stood at the threshold. Seeing them perspire badly, he was frightened. Aram hurried and closed the door asking Deva to get inside.

"What happened? Why are you here in this state? Tell me something, don't be quiet." Jatin looked at Deva and gestured to him to speak. Deva came forward and kneeled, still shivering "Sub general Deva greets the crowned prince. I was asked by the commander to send out a message."

"Amanya?" Jiva was overwhelmed after hearing about his sister. He helped Deva to get up, "tell me what does she want? I heard she got a brother for herself and no longer needs her real brother."

"And a husband!!" Dhruva said in a loud voice looking at Deva.

"What??!!"

"Lord, commander got married." Deva whispered in a straight tone.

"Huh??!!" He was shocked and furious at the same time in such an intensity that Deva literally thought about his way to the netherworld.

"What the f*** happened? What do you mean by marriage, huh?"

"Lord, he suddenly kneeled before him and bowed, As part of helping the young master to take revenge, commander got herself in an awkward situation and a marriage was proposed by him to get out of the situation which she couldn't deny."

"Who the hell dared to propose to her? ""It's.. Its" "Tell me" Jiva shouted at them

"It's him, the crowned prince of Amai, Yuvan." That answer was followed by a silence as it echoed in the room. They all stood in bafflement as if time stopped. Aram asked Deva to wait outside for them and closed the door; "Lord? what should we do now?" "We couldn't even warn her Jiva" Dhruva looked at Jiva in despair. His eyes filled with tears,

"Even after insulating Hiranga for a century, we still couldn't protect her from this catastrophe."