Chapter-53

Ashok was lost in his thoughts and found himself in a sarcastic environment. He stared at the corpse ," Do you know what is the worst thing that happens to you when you are waiting for justice to be served; it's when you found out that the savior and punisher are the same person. As your messenger from hell, let me tell you, you won't get justice in this life because you don't deserve that word even for three incarnations and you know why, because you hurt our commander's saviors. " He stayed for a while and thought his sight was getting on his nerves. He walked out and stood at the threshold of the room leaving him in the room full of regrets as he believed corpses still had life and could hear and see until they were bid farewell and buried.

He saw a bleak image of three to four people walking towards him. It was them. They came near but he was puzzled at the presence of his commander.

"Good morning Ashoka." Abhik greeted him. He pointed at her , "sister-in-law, why are you here? to send off your beloved to work."

"Not sent off, but to report." Yuvan caught her hands in grip proudly.

"Ahh??" Yuvan, still holding her hands, dragged her into the office followed by Abhik and Charan while he was still in the threshold processing Yuvan's thoughts; ' What does he mean by work? He wants our commander to report to work!!'

"Yuvan, what's your plan?" He asked him witnessing his calmness even after knowing the seriousness of the case.

"Apu has confirmed it, Amanya is involved. So she will be a part of this case and will help us in further investigation regarding Hiranga's involvement."

"Huh??"

"What's with that expression?"

"Nothing," He nodded. 'Lord, he thought, what are you up to?'

"Ashoka, any new findings?"

"Yuvan, the condition of the corpse is as transparent as a mirror. His reason of death is due to blood loss and torture, nothing more."

"Then send the body back to his mansion so that they can complete the ritual."

They all left the coroner's office. Yuvan and Charan went to court and Abhik accompanied her back to the mansion. Ashok stayed to sign and supervise the further procedures.

After the work in court, he came back earlier and requested a date with her which she didn't deny. He asked Charan to stay and they both took a walk in the streets.

By evening, Ashok completed the procedures and opened the letter she left for him beneath the table. The letter shocked him and he rushed to inform Deva.