Chapter-16

The dawn break and its here, the main day of the conference. They all were given today's agenda. It mainly focused on a friendly talk with Hiranga and some experience sharing to improve peace in Mekong. But its funny that the person who is like a sword hanging above the peace of Mekong is not attending. They went to another place with a garden setting for this talk.

"Bruddah to be frank other than that devil I liked everything here." Abhik was sitting with his brother while Charan was nowhere to be seen. After some time Charan came and whispered in Yuvan's ears. Abhik looked curious but he didn't asked because he know that it was out of his concern.

His majesty arrived at the scene with Jiva. It was a silent entry and it matched the atmosphere. Following his arrival a group of soldiers drilled in and surrounded the garden. His majesty gestured at them and they stood as still as a rock; all of this happened in fraction of seconds.

"Bruddah, I didn't know serpents respect another person other than their devil."

Shankar who was standing behind them cleared his throat to report his presence. Abhik realizing it rolled his eyes like a cute bunny in a bit of embarrassment.

"I think prince Abhik has lots of misconceptions about Hiranga. First of all, his majesty the great king of Hiranga Mahindra( he lowered his head) is in charge of all the forces of Hiranga. Secondly its not serpents but Hawks."

"Ah! I agree with the second point. Its evident." Abhik replied him with a smirk.

They were all served with tea. King Mahindra talked to them about his experiences as a crowned prince then the gradual shifting to a king and the challenges he faced during the transition. Every one present simply enjoyed it as they couldn't feel that they were facing a very powerful king.

"As an elder I am really happy to share my experiences with the next generation. If you have any questions to ask me please; Its time for the next generation to question." He walked from the limelight to them.

Abhik really liked this free minded king. As expected the 'free spirited' Abhik stood and greeted the king.

"My greetings to the lord of Hiranga. I am Abhik prince of .." As he was going to ask, A loud sound of drum beating flooded the arena.

"The lord of serpents commander is on her way."

A loud announcement shocked the group. Even the hawks standing in the borders lost their calm and started whispering.

"What commander?

I sense something big is on the way." Shankar looked around.

Yuvan was smiling "Impressed; miss mask."

Loud stamping was heard. Group of serpents drilled to the garden and made way for their commander. She had a heroic entry, her face covered with mask but still her evil aura flowing in the air making it dense. As she entered everyone was trembled in fear, stood from their seats with eyes wide open but only one man the prince of Amai, Yuvan was calm and composed as if he had predicted it.