Chapter-91

She turned red and started stammering. Her hands were on his robes, which she tightly grabbed and stuttered, "Alok... He is missing." She was too anxious and panicked. She took deep breaths in between her words. Yuvan slowly settled her in a chair and tried to know what happened. He was worried whether it had any connection with the arrival of Chethan.

"Lord!" Charan rushed into the scene perspiring.

Yuvan furiously barked at him, "Charan, what were you doing? You couldn't even keep two people safe in a simple street; huh?"

"Lord, he kneeled before him; I failed you. Please punish your servant."

"This is not the time to discuss punishment. Give me solutions. Look at her, how am I going to face her??"

"Lord, I searched for him at every corner of Dashur. It was like he vanished in thin air."

Yuvan took a deep breath and ordered the maids to disperse. He walked to her and held her hand then offered a handkerchief and reassured her, "He is my brother. I will find him sound and safe. Now tell me the real situation"

She wiped her tears and narrated the day, " We were about to return, Alok suddenly asked me to wait and he went into a hotel. We both waited for him for about half an hour and then went to the hotel. They told us that he left half an hour ago." She looked at him , "Will he be safe alone??"

Yuvan looked around and grabbed her hand, "I promise you he will be safe. Do you want to stay here or will you come with me?" She grabbed his hand back and nodded.

"Let's go." He jumped to his horse and pulled the strings cuddling her in between the rope. His horse galloped and travelled to a deserted area. They went further and saw a big gate holding the big walls. Dozens of soldiers were at the entrance in imperial uniform. It is the secret hold of the imperial army in Dashur. He ordered the soldiers to search the entire streets of Dashur.

Ashok went near him with a "Lord, Chethan..?"

"No. Even if he has enmity with Sayyonee, he still needs time to investigate and locate Alok. He still has not even reached Dashur let alone kidnapping."

Hours passed and all the soldiers returned empty handed one by one. Yuvan grinned his teeth in fury.

Ashok: "Yuvraj, let's return. What if he was playing a prank on us?"

Abhik: "What do you mean by that?"

Ashok: "Look, if someone kidnaps him, then it's almost time to ask for ransom. I think he was just playing. We have checked the entire Dashur except the mansion."

Apeksha woke up with red burning eyes, "If he is, I am going to skin him alive..."

Even though he completely doesn't agree with Ashok, the ransom part seems to make sense