Chapter-82

Weeks passed without any typhoons. Despite her orders, serpents were inactive for the past two weeks and were waiting for her orders. This fact itself made others worry. They were waiting for her attack every day and night but were left unsatisfied. She wanted them to get a good rest because once the next mission started, they were going to suffer. It's like their sleepless nights were waiting for them on the streets with a knife in its hands.

Though she couldn't justify her reasons for delay perfectly before her serpents, deep down she had a bleak heart when it comes to their parting day. The question raised by Naman on that day is still left unanswered. But she wants it to be left as a question that is never answered. Now before her, a commander and a girl of perilous identity stands in which she is forced to choose one. This may be the first situation in her life in which her heart and brain diverged. With responsibilities before her, she has to choose the commander's side as her heart no longer follows her.

That morning, she decided to start her next as well as the end game. She looked for the time when Yuvan and Charan were busy. She went to the nearby temple with Abhik. She walked all the way with him to the temple, a secret door of the serpents. She went to offer her prayers and passed her message to Deva who was in the disguise of a priest. She later completed the ceremonies of prayer and was picked by Yuvan. It was almost evening and they went to the conference room. They all settled down at a round table.

Yuvan: "It's been two weeks of inactivity and still there are no signs of any movement. Where are we going wrong?

"Amanya: "Lord, maybe..."Abhik: "Di..? Do you have anything to say?"

Amanya: "maybe she stopped this game. Anyways we didn't receive any letter."

Abhik: "we did."

Amanya: "Huh?? even then still no news, then she may have really stopped it. Well it wasn't covered with a nice ribbon; right?"

"it was!" Yuvan walked forward and kneeled before her, holding her hands, "It was covered with a ribbon."

"Which colour??"

"Its lilac!"

She stood, breaking his grip. "Lilac?? Are you sure?

""Yes, why is anything wrong?"

"Everything is wrong.

Get ready, she herself is going to strike very badly."