Chapter-28

Yuvan was having his breakfast in his garden in the white pearl mansion. While he was eating; his sword suddenly captured his attention. He put down his bowl and spoon; took the sword and it was drawn from its sheath. He felt a strange beauty radiating from it. The scene of the white rose petal in his sword (in Hiranga) flashed in his mind. He heard a stone falling to his fountain. His eyes which were dreaming just a while ago woke up and had an aura of king filled in his iris. He looked around and stood up, went to the last flower pot near fountain and rotated it. The rocks piled near the fountain moved and a way was opened in between the rocks and wall. It was an outdoor secret room in his mansion. He went inside lighted a torch and the whole ground was illuminated.

"Bruddah, it was hard. I need compensation." Abhik and Charan went to the town in morning wearing casual clothes and disguising themselves following his orders.

"Ok, ok you will be rewarded. Now tell me how is it going?"

"We enquired indirectly in some restaurants but didn't found something favorable."

"Nothing?"

"One thing is there, we found out that recently many workers were recruited to built a tunnel path in Dashur."

"Dashur; Yuvan looked at Charan in a sense of anticipation and mocked in praise, he is smart but shouldn't forget that we have a king."

"Bruddah, if he had to illegally extract iron from Sayyonee for weapon molding then why Dashur?"

"It's the nearest place to Sayyonee."

"Bruddah, if we know all these then why don't simply go and catch them?"

"No. Don't rush and alert them."

"Why?" Abhik wanted to know the real situation. Yuvan clearly know about his brother, Abhik is someone who won't rest until he is satisfied.

"Abhik listen, just now they had started to extract iron and its their first step. If we catch them now, some poor laborer will be scapegoated and the mastermind will escape or if we catch them including the mastermind as he has not yet started to make weapon we won't be able to prove it, so the case will slide from treason to stealing. And the worst.."

"what?" This time both Charan and Abhik asked the question as Charan was also unaware of this reason.

"It was cobras who informed us."

"Huh??"

As the day passed followed by a beautiful sunset, Amanya was dressed as a typical Sayyonee girl with braided hair and was sitting in the grass field enjoying the cattle eating their fodder. She was humming her favorite rhyme which ignited the entire mood. Alok came from behind and blindfolded her " Tell me who am I?"

Amanya laughed and held his hand " In the entire Sayyonee, I am only familiar with one boy so the one behind is our young master Alok.."

"Apeksha di, will you teach me how to dance?"

"Ah? I thought as a boy you would be interested in martial arts."

"Who says so? I think arts and skills shouldn't be separated on the basis of sex."

Amanya was impressed by his thoughts and promised him, "Ok, you will be my first student then."

He was excited as he got a teacher and bowed to her in respect. She stood and patted his shoulder "No need to bow, I take you as my brother so its my duty."

The village chief and lady who always wished to have a daughter looked at them from afar in a motherly affection.