Chapter-132

"Aras... Aras..." Ahaan rushed into the water palace running straight to Aras's chamber. His cry was as loud as the entire palace was alerted. He pushed the guards stamping the doors open. He stood still before Aras. A petrified Ahaan was a rare sight for almost 1000 years.

"Out... I want to speak to him in private." Ahaan's gaze was sharp toward the maids in the chamber.

Aydin joined the conversation just before they started. His state was no better than Ahaan's.

"What happened Ahaan? It's scary."

He took a deep breath, "Aras, listen to me calmly. Kriti is in the mortal world right..."

"So.."

"She is in love with a human," Aydin said in a single breath.

"What??" He looked at Ahaan, perplexed as if he couldn't just process the words.

"What do you mean??"

"We visited the mortal world to give her a surprise but.. we saw her with him.."

"enough!" Aras stopped Ahaan and Aydin. He rushed to the mortal world followed by them. He fell into the world like a bolt of wild lightning, that no wind or sun could stop.

"All the fairies of water, listen to my command," Aras commanded with his lightning spear.

A group of fairies emerged from the nearby pond.

"Except the lord of fairies, others can disperse." Aras was still holding his spear tightly.

"Who is he?"

"Lord he is the prince of this kingdom and the head of the Serpent bureau."

"So it's true" Aras pulled his collar in rage. He looked at them; "Aydin... Ahaan.. an immortal falling in love is a crime in heaven but when the betrothed crown princess... It's a felon. She will be stripped of her immortal roots and will be thrown into eternal fire.

Ah... What should I do... " He cried loud clutching his spear.

"Aras, what now. If Kriti decides on something, she won't back off. "

"I will make her stop even if it means imprisoning her. She can't waste her life and divinity for a mere human."

"Aydin, ask your fairies to collect about him and report it to me. I have to sort this before it gets into father and heaven."