Chapter-119

Abhik and Ashok were more furious with Yuvan's silence than with the schemes of Mekala. They confronted him in his mansion. He was standing at the pergola;

"Yuvan, this was the same pergola where you saw her tears and strolled into the mansion of Mahesh. Don't stand here, even the plants won't forgive your silence."

"Bruddah, you disappointed me. I don't .."

"Lord.. all the maids in the white pearl who were near to the princess have vanished to thin air. I think someone is framing princess."

"Yes Yuvan, imagine if she is a cobra her cloak won't be that easily found by the search group. Cobras are famous for their secrecy and their magnificence in spying. It's ..Its.."

"I know!!!" Yuvan smashed his hand into the stone walls of the pergola. His blood from his knuckles touched the leaves in red.

"I know... I believe her more than anyone in this world." His hands slipped through the stones and his bones couldn't handle his falling body. He kneeled and screamed with his head pressed to the ground. His tears were fetched by the earth.

"If you believed her, then why the hell was you silent??" Ashok screamed at him.

"If I supported her, then the three days would be investigated by Mahesh. What do you think, will he help her??

I was silent so that I will be considered to believe the accusations and will be allowed to investigate the case."

His cry couldn't allow him to speak. He was weeping to his ends. "It was... too hard... to stay silent.

I was silent and couldn't dare to lift my head and look at her. I had let her down... I... I... "

"If you had disappointed her, then apologize to her. Release her from the prison." Ashok lashed at him and left the mansion in rage. He rode straight to the house of Deva.

"Deva... where are the maids?"

"All are detained in our base camp. We are waiting for you."

They rode to their base where all the maids and the cobras who were placed in the mansion were detained. They were blindfolded until their arrival. Naman was with the king reading his moves and trying to delay things.

Deva stood behind him, "What is your plan??"

"Wait and you will see." He walked towards a chair and sat there looking at the hostages in the fire glare.

A cobra rushed in with a package in his hand. He opened it; "This was given to me by his highness when the commander was officially married. He asked me to open this when there is a critical situation that flustered me. I think it's time.

It had a scroll and a badge. The edges of the badge were glittering in the firelight. They were startled by their assumption. He quickly opened the scroll.

'This is the badge assigned by the king;

Ashok, once the situation in Amai gets out of control then uses this badge to command the cobras. This is the badge assigned by the king - The supreme commander of all army."

A sudden chill rushed through his spine. He got pulsated and raised the badge,

"Obey the order of the king, all the cobras bowed before the badge; Revenge our lord." They all repeated his words with their swords up.

"Remove the fold. Let them see the real cobras."