Chapter-64

Upon reaching the mansion, Yuvan dragged her to his study. Abhik and Charan were already there waiting for him. They were worried about his sudden disappearance. On seeing him they were delighted as they knew he would only return after clearing the mess in his mind. But their faces changed as they saw her standing in behind who is totally irrelevant in this scene. Yuvan rushed inside and started to look for something in his room. She looked around and was left in an awkward situation.

"I am taking my leave." She said it in one breath and fled from the room.

"Hey, wait.." Yuvan turned and found out that she left.

"Hey, you gave me the idea of following and now you are running from the plan!"

"Following??" Abhik looked at his brother for an answer.

"Since the serpents want us to follow them, then let's do what they want."

"Master, you mean.."

"Charan since they want us to fish, then let's fish and get them their prey and wait in the bushes to ambush." Yuvan smiled, holding a roll tied with a dried lily.

"Then it's understandable." Abhik said suddenly.

"understandable?"

"Bruddah, just now you told us that di proposed this idea. If yes then it itself is harming her people. Now you want her to join the case and do treason??"

"Master, even though you are a giant in planning and politics, you are an amateur when it comes to sister in law."

Ashok looked at Deva in astonishment.

"Deva, sub captain of Cobras; when did you start to follow the crowned prince instead of our commander?"

"What do you think? He looked at his eyes and continued. A meeting that including the two generals of Serpents, the general of Hawks and the crowned prince, what do you think."

"You mean an order from the majesty?"

"Who else can order the serpents other than the commander and is above her?"

"What? majesty! What is really happening? And what order is it that needs father to be here personally and commander shouldn't be informed"

"Very important. He took a deep breath, Ashoka, did you forget we have something really important to inform your father.."

"Oh no! the marriage."