Chapter-122

Blood smeared with his sword. The sight was too frightening leading to some old ministers fainting on the spot. Yuvan blocked Mekala but she saw her maid lying in the bed of fazan as it seemed.

"Naman.. escort the king back and guards take the ministers back." The entire scene was evacuated within minutes. The maid was as white as a ghost as her whole blood was drained out.

"Lord, her body has 100 fazans. " Charan said with a stern voice.

"They are too inhumane. But.. why do they have to attack this mere maid in such a cruel way. What is their message??" Ashok went near Yuvan to know his emotions.

"Inhumane!! Ashok this act can't be simplified by a small word." Abhik was still in his trauma.

"Lord is it Devi's...?"

"I am also thinking the same. her brothers can't be belittled. But..."

"What??" Ashok was getting curious at their confusion.

"If it is her brother's work, then they should know that there are only two days remaining now. even if they wanted to revenge, they would have waited for two days but this was too impulsive."

"Then not by the cobras??"

"Their mode and action match but the time doesn't."

"Yuvan, then what is your plan?"

"She can wait for two days but Apu can't. First I have to find her innocence.

Ashok, go to the prison and keep an eye on her. Protect her."

Within a day the whole Amai was in clutter. Ashok rode to his commander while Yuvan set off to find the truth. He wished to go instead of Ashok but was scared. He believed that he doesn't deserve to meet her. He swore to heaven, to meet her with her sinner.

The prison was cold and dark. The lightning flashes up in the sky randomly lighting her cell. From the first day of her life in the Amaian capital, she used to imagine this day often. Though she was prepared for the prison, she never pictured yesterday's event. She was completely shattered. His silent face was piercing her heart. She felt betrayed. The cloak was flashing in her mind. The darkness was slowly taking control of her mind. She was losing the glow from her eyes as if the darkness had infected them.

A large thunder woke her up. A scarce glow spread in the cell. The light intensified and walked towards her at speed. A man was walking towards her with a lantern. His face wasn't clear.

"Krithika... Krithika...

Wake up..."