Chapter-143

The palace court was eagerly waiting for him. Envoys from different countries who arrived at the feast of their wedding had not left the country. They were stationed to discuss the recent powerplay of Hiranga in Amai. But what they witnessed shook them. They experienced the psychotic arrogance of Cobra. Though they were feigning courage, their faces were pale. Their fear was evident.

The majestic door of the court was opened for Yuvan. He could see the real situation of Amai from them.

"What is happening outside?"

"Did you catch them??" Questions were flowing from all directions.

"Yesterday, Amai was in a fire. All our irrigation fields and shops were burnt and we have concluded that it is done by Hiranga."

Abhik and Charan with the subordinate of Mahesh entered the room. Mekala was already present in the court with her father. All the generals were summoned and stationed outside the palace. Soldiers were all over the streets. Within two days the complete system of Amai was in chaos.

"Father, we have cross-checked. No casualties reported." Abhik said.

"Lord..." Naman entered the court and stood beside Yuvan. The introduction of Naman reminded them of Ashok and his disappearance. He turned towards Yuvan and said,

"Crowned prince, I was informed that the prison was blasted and your wife went missing. I think that was the start of the fire in Amai."

His sudden question placed a hanging knife on them. They were shocked at Naman's sudden change in attitude. His every word was a clear trap. All the questions turned towards Apeksha.

"Yuvan, today is the last day. Where is the evidence?" The king bashed him.

"I will give you the evidence." A loud voice was heard from afar. Suddenly a sort of white fume filled the court. All started to panic but the fumes suddenly disappeared.

"What was that??" A stroke of fear waved at them.

The big iron doors of the court were wide open with a crack sound. They saw him; Jiva, walking slowly through the door followed by three masked men. He stood near Naman and looked straight at the king,

"I will give you the evidence."

Charan and Yuvan suddenly tried to pull their sword, but a masked man came to the front, "Don't try to use your force. You are poisoned. All your muscles and veins are weakened."

That voice... It was a known one. They looked at him in uneasiness. A fear and thought that they never pictured.

"You..." Yuvan slowly pointed at him and he removed his mask.

"Ashok!!???"

"Yes, the sub-captain of Cobra in Amai."

"You... traitor..." Charan shouted with his might remaining. Yuvan was standing silently looking at him.

Naman walked towards them and kneeled,

"Captain of Cobra Naman bows to the crowned.. no.. the king of Hiranga."

"Naman..." The king roared at his once best friend.

Ashok slowly walked near Charan, " I from childhood was a cobra. I am not even an Amaian then how the treason? I am always loyal to my country and don't roar. It's not yet the time."

"Since I told you about the evidence, I am here just to give it." Jiva walked a little near the king.

Dhruva and Jatin removed their mask. It was the first time outsiders saw the generals of Cobra and Python. They were too scared at the setting but Yuvan and others were shocked.

"You..." Abhik pointed at them, "You.. are di... brothers.."

"Yes.." Jiva howled at them. "Who has in Hiranga the power to claim to be the brothers of these generals and invite me to her wedding."

"Amanya." Yuvan rumbled. The court was silent suddenly. They could feel their blood freezing. The serpent queen was with them. Yuvan felt everything near him as a card castle suddenly collapsing.

"Yes... the only princess of Hiranga, my sister Amanya. How can she be a mere cobra when she is the supreme commander of both cobra and python? The only serpent queen." He looked at Yuvan and warned at his betrayed expression, "My sister never lied to you other than her name."