Chapter-95

"Naman; help!!" Chethan cried amidst his trembling. His hand was like an oozing heart pumping blood. Naman paid no attention to him.

"All the guards outside have been wiped out lord. " He kneeled, "waiting for your next instruction commander."

"Co... commander!? Who are you?" He pointed at her, his blood drops sprinting on her face. She barged towards him, pushing him to the ground and grabbed his collar bones with a smirk; "you think??"

Within a fraction of seconds, the whole frame changed. He was tied in a chair with thorns in the seat. The anxiety in him made his whole body numb. He couldn't completely feel the pain of thorns piercing his flesh. In spite of his agony, he looked like a ghost, pale and anemic.

She walked towards him, all the others including Naman bowed before her. Her steps were in sync with his breath. She leaned towards him and took a white lily behind his chair stained in his blood. He understood its meaning but was left speechless.

"For the question of who I am, You must have guessed it by now. The people standing before you call me commander and some call me 'Devil'. My name is Amanya- the commander of Serpents.

The truth was before him but he couldn't accept it. He wished to be deaf.

"Don't be sad. Before your death, I will give you some good news. Actually you should be proud of yourself. You have kidnapped me successfully; something that many could only dream of."

She enjoyed his tortured state as it was her last offer to the deceased tribe of Sayyonee. That day, the cursed eve of Sayyonee flashed in her head.

"You should know, the things you discarded as worthless cost you your life. Remember before your death; that small tribe of Sayyonee is seeking its revenge."

"Sayyon.." He was mumbling like it was not what he heard. He felt deaf. The words he received doesn't match the situation.

"That tribe was mine!!, she roared in fury."

She gestured to Naman, and a soldier following his order forced Chethan with a bottle of some odd liquid.

"Thi.. What do you want... kill e.. "

"The name serpents is not only because we are good at tailing and revenge but also the sort of poisons we play with."

A serpent rushed in and reported, "Commander, news received. Crown prince Yuvan and his team will be here within an hour."

Chethan accumulated all his remaining energy, "Yuvan... So Ashok... Well played..."