Chapter-75

As the hurricane before them subdued, Abhik breathed peacefully. Even though Naman is a minister in court while his brother is the crowned prince, Naman has a huge influence in the decisions of his majesty. Without Naman's support, all the old geysers in the court won't accept di. Now the thing seems good and in favor.

Naman and others present looked at their commander in disbelief. Even though she was standing with her bearing of a commander, they could still see her messy mind which was something novel for them.

"I know, she looked at Deva and continued; father has ordered to bring Naman to the base and you worked together without informing me. I am leaving it aside as he has the authority. For the time being let the matter slide as we have more important things to discuss." Deva blushed in speechlessness as his commander caught him almost red handedly. But he was relieved as he couldn't go with the state of betraying his lord literally even if it was an order from his majesty. She continued,

"Ashoka, limit the present series with another victim. It is enough. Complete it within one week and make it simple. From next week, get to our main business. The hunt is going to begin and as the hunter, remind Alok to sharpen his tools."

"Yes commander." Ashok replied.

"Naman, How is Chithran doing? Any recent activities?"

"Commander, currently he is silent. Maybe processing the recent series of murders in Dashur. As the instigator of treason, he won't be able to continue until Dashur becomes calm."

"Hmm. Ashok, note it. Make it fast. We have to catch the big fish before the lake dries up."

"Commander, do you really wish to end it ?" That question from Naman was on the point of leaving her silent for a second. She smiled as the answer and left the serpent mansion leaving the doors wide open.

She returned and saw them being happy and worried at the same time. She walked in and inquired. Seeing her in front of him, Abhik suddenly hugged his di in joy, "Di, Naman agreed."

"Huh??" Yuvan tackled his loopholes swiftly, "Minister Naman agreed of this drama. He has agreed to convince the crowned prince and general."

"Oh.. So until now you haven't informed the prince."

"No. I had just informed him about you and that you will be helping me in this mission. Not the plot behind it." The fact of being fooled but knowing the truth and still standing ignorantly, she felt it hilarious and cute of him at the same time. She nodded innocently and went inside. After locking her room, she thought hard of his question and the reason for her silence at the serpent mansion.

On the way to the capital, Naman stopped midway and opened the scroll his majesty had prepared for him. He knew about its seriousness and as instructed years ago he opened it alone.

IT'S HIM. YUVAN-YOUR MISSION IN AMAI.