Chapter-29

They both were still in a daze as they never imagined the cobras to interfere in the matters of Amai.

"Master, Charan war literally driven nuts by cobras as he always considered them as his biggest enemy; If the information is right, then why are they helping us and if the economy of Amai shatters or a fight occurs, then the biggest profiteer will be Hiranga as they will get rid of their biggest enemy or if it's wrong then why are they targeting us and what's their plan? They are getting more and more complex."

"They were always complex but its just that they never showed it completely." Yuvan said it with a straight face. "But now I am really curious to know the reason for why they started showing their complex side."

"Bruddah, do you believe them or not? Abhik was confused after hearing both the possibilities from Charan. But Charan already knew his master's answer since he followed him like a shadow from his childhood. So without waiting he asked his question, master what next?"

"Get ready, next week we are setting to Dashur. I believe in Hiranga, if they wanted to defeat Amai they will do it face to face and as for why they helped, a notorious smirk was brimming in his face; interesting."

After a busy day Jiva and Jatin were lying near a pond, their horses tied near and they were looking at the stars and resting.

"Jiva, I really miss her."

"Hmm. His voice has already expressed his sadness. Even though this is not her first time visiting another country in disguise but it feels like its her first attempt. I am really afraid."

"I too feel like she went very far this time. Feels like she will never return."

"Shh!! don't jinx it Jatin."

They heard some sound and they both were up within no time. They took their swords and got alert as it was in their blood. The branches in front of them slightly moved, they held their sword tightly and a man came out of it.

"What happened?" It was Dhruva and Aram followed him.

"Jiva a good news. Just received from our cobras and got something you we were waiting for."

Jiva and Jatin both stood up as they were curious. "Hurry and spill it. Don't leave us in suspense."

"Our plan finally worked. Amai has decided to go after it."

"Wait, what? I thought you were going to say about Amu. What does we have to do with Amai?" Jatin was puzzled. Jiva took the scroll from Dhruva and went through it in a hurry. His face showed a gradual but exponential speed in expression from curiosity to satisfaction.

"Jatin, Amu has given strict orders to cobras that they should cover up her location and you know for cobras other than father no one can overrule her. So if we ask father to issue an order she will get curious to know the situation which will be bad. So the remaining option before us is assumption. According to her usual visits we have assumed that she visited the capital city. So we asked cobras to distract the court and officials of Amai by giving them some important news. Thus they will be distracted and she can leave without meeting him."

"But Jiva, didn't we already pledged not to intervene in their life and trial; then why are we changing our way?"

"The imperial astronomers had predicted that this is a bad year for them. If they meet now she will meet the curse and her trial will be at uncertainty. They should only meet after two years."

"How is the situation right now?"

"We have helped them to notice a crisis and they are busy in investigation. Updates will be reported from time to time."

"Jiva, Aram, Dhruva I am really sad." His face was filled with cuteness. They know him and asked "what happened?"

"Why I am the last person to know every thing?"

"Its because of your good trait. You don't lie in your life. So to avoid some trouble we have to inform you last. But this time no need to be sad because there is one more person who is unaware of all these."

"Huh!!" Jiva sighed and answered with a smile "Our commander, Amanya."