Chapter-96

The light in his eyes slowly dimmed; Chethan slowly closed his eyes. His limbs still tied rudely, he fell back with his chair. The thrones penetrated into his back like sharp blades, piercing his heart and ribs. She slowly walked towards him and burned the lily near him.

"Lord, what next??"

"Naman, go back to the capital. I will inform you in case of any emergencies."

As Naman left through the back door, Deva rushed in from the front door walking amidst a pile of corpses. "Lord, Yuvan and their group will arrive within fifteen minutes."

"All serpents present here, listen to my command, she raised her hand and all the followers kneeled before her command; Fix the scene with traces of good fight, a well matched one. Then leave the area just before their arrival so that they can see you but can't hold you."

"Then lord, you..?"

"Return to Hiranga." Her voice was resolved, not something Deva expected from their commander in light with her recent actions. It felt like finally, their commander was back. Back to her devilness.

"And.. tie me.."

"Lord?"

"It's an order. As for why, I think you don't have to think hard." She raised her eyebrows waiting for action.

Yuvan flocked on his horse and barged into the forest where they concluded she was detained. He was followed by a minimum of 500 soldiers. The whole land shaked the woods with the cavalry. He jumped and didn't wait for any strategies. He rushed in. The soldiers of Chethan being piled up everywhere pulled his soul out of body. He barged, tearing the door into two. He stood still seeing his opponent being chopped in the most disrespectful way he had seen in his life. Charan and others examined the area and looked at him for his order. He stood like a rock, lifeless. The worst had happened before him.

"It's the cobras. I think they have taken the lady back..." Ashok spilled. He looked at the lifeless corpse of Chethan. "Send him to my office. As for him, Yuvan..?"

Yuvan suddenly turned and jumped on his horse, "I will get her back even if it's from the cages of Hiranga."

"Charan and Abhik followed him while Ashok stayed back reassuring them about the chaos on their way."

"Commander... I think it's time for you to follow your heart. I will leave the rest to you Yuvan. I hope you won't fail her."