I started getting tired of walking I looked at andy and made a sad face. Andy said what's wrong I said my legs hurt he said ok. Andy stopped and so did everyone else he walked in front of me I was confused. Andy hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his stomach and started laughing and said thanks. Andy smiled and said no prob babe and we all continued walking towards Dillard's so we could leave. I was starting to get really tired from walking so much. Andy kept kissing my shoulder and I smiled against his face andy said I love you babe I said I love you more and kissed his cheek. I started smiling and rested my forehead against his shoulder we all finally got out of Dillard's and started walking over to the car. When we all got to car andy put me down he climbed in first and I climbed in after him. Lacey closed the door and we all buckled up. Chris started the car and started driving lacey was talking to her parents. Me and Andy just kept looking at each other and smiling. Andy ran his knuckle against my jaw and he used his thumb to tug my lip down. I smiled and bit my lip and andy licked his lower lip and bit it. I started blushing like crazy and looked out the window. I felt andy move closer to me and I smiled. Andy moved my hair and whispered in my ear by the way you are fuckin amazing at giving blow jobs. I bit my lip and started smiling I moved my arm and it hit andys chest. Andy moved my shirt down my shoulder and kissed it lightly it started turning me on a lot then he moved I looked at him and he laughed I said fuck you. I plugged in my head phones and started listening to music we got to Wendy's and got our food and continued heading home. Andy fell asleep against my shoulder i smiled and moved my hand slightly in between his legs I bit my lip and grabbed his crotch. Andy immediately looked at me and I let go he moved his head up and tugged my bottom lip with his teeth I smiled when he let go and he sat back up. I laughed a little the whole way home. Me and Andy ended up talking the rest of the way home. We got home 1 hour later we all went inside. Me and lacey went to her room to charge our phones change and put our bags down. After we changed we used the restroom then headed downstairs to hang out with her parents. After we all ate me and lacey went back upstairs. We started watching The Kissing Booth and hung out on her bed and talked. A little while later andy came in and lacey paused the movie. Andy said hey I'm bored can I hang out with you guys me and lacey said yea sure. Andy layed on laceys bed and we continued watching the movie I sighed and lacey passed the movie. Lacey said Lilly wats wrong I said oh elle fell in love with lees brother she laughed and said yea I said I'm lowkey kinda jealous and started laughing. Andy rolled over and looked at me and smiled. Lacey said so you are in love with my brother my face went red and I said ha no that's weird of course not. Lacey teased me and said lillys got a crush I rolled my eyes and scoffed I said no now stop. Lacey laughed and said yea sure ok. We all finished watching the movie and lacey turned off her TV and said ok what now. Andy yawned and said I don't fucking know Chris came in and told us goodnight and went to bed. I said welllll we could just go to sleep it is 1 am. Lacey yawned and said yea sure. Andy tucked us in and said good night and closed the door and went to his room. Me and lacey were passed out when andy went into his bedroom.