63 Thursday

THURSDAY:
Prom was tomorrow I woke up with a sore throat and sighed and said shit just my luck. I grabbed peppermint and put one in my mouth and layed down. It was 6 am I didn't want to go to school I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I went downstairs and drank some cold water to help my throat and it did my dad was at work. My mom woke up and came downstairs and jumped I said huh in a weak voice. She said why are you whispering I said my throat she said oh ok I continued drinking my water and went upstairs I didn't talk for a while till my throat stopped hurting. A little while later I used the restroom again and went back into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes. I put on a Motley Crue shirt and shorts and I put on chapstick and some body spray. I grabbed my phone and put on some shoes and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and sat on the couch. My mom said is your throat better I said yea a little she said ok good. A little while later andy called and said hey I'm here and I said ok and got up and walked outside and closed the door. I felt my heart race and my breath hitched slightly I was scared about being in the same car as andy right now. I got in the car and closed the door and buckled up. I looked at andy and he was staring at me and my heart stopped he just smiled and looked down and started driving I couldn't breathe the whole way to school. Andy rested his hand on my thigh and rubbed it slightly with his thumb and I looked at him the whole ride to school was quite. We got to school and andy grabbed my chin and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you he said I love you more Lilly. Me and lacey got out and walked towards school and walked inside everyone looked at us and I rolled my eyes and we walked to class and I waved to Ms Summer and went to go sit down. Me and lacey sat down James turned around and said oh hey Lilly I said hey in a weak voice he said you ok I said my throat hurts a little he said oh I'm sorry I said no its ok and smiled. Lacey ran her hand down my shoulder and said I love you girl I smiled and said I love you more. A little while later my throat finally stopped hurting and I smiled and said finally they both said huh I said my throat doesn't hurt they said good and smiled. I texted Andy and lacey said who ya talking to I said my man and laughed she said noice and I laughed slightly. Lilly: Andrew Dennis Biersack. Andy 🖤: yes babe what did I do now. Lilly: lmao nothing I just love you. Andy 🖤: oh ok well I love you more you excited about prom tomorrow. Lilly: yea I am are you still my date? 🥺 Andy 🖤: yes babe I'm still your date lmao don't worry. Lilly: ok good I was worried. Andy 🖤: nah don't worry about a thing babe 😉. Lilly: lmao ok I gtg. Andy 🖤: kk bye 😘. School went by very quickly me and lacey walked out of school and went over to andys car he was smiling widely at me and I shook my head and said hey he said hi that's the most I heard you talk all day I laughed and said shut up and playfully punched his chest. Andy started laughing and said ok damn love ya too babe and I smiled and so did andy. Andy unlocked the car and we all hopped in and put on our seat belts. Andy turned and looked at me and I looked at him and he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer. Lacey said woah guys I know yall just made up but please don't have sex in front of me andy pulled back and laughed and so did I. Andy said sorry sis she laughed and said it's fine let's just get home in one piece and untraumatized person we all started laughing. Andy turned on the car and rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and turned on the radio and we all started smiling. I said prom is tomorrow andy said I know babe I'm still your date calm down I laughed and said ok. Andy started driving out of the school parking lot. We were all jamming out to music on the way to my house and we all started laughing and smiling. Palaye Royale came on the radio and me and lacey started jamming out and andy laughed and said ok guys relaxe. Andy dropped me off at my house a little while later I went upstairs and plugged my phone in and used the restroom and changed and headed downstairs. My mom said you excited about tomorrow I smiled and said yea I am we all sat in the kitchen and talked and ate dinner. A little while later I went upstairs and took a bath. After my hot one hour bath I changed and went into my room and played on my phone and fell asleep at 10 pm so I could have enough rest for tomorrow I was super excited about it.