114 Friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door and walked over to my side table. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and played on my phone. I smiled and bit my lip and giggled I looked at Andy and he was sleeping peacefully. Crow and femme was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I put my phone down and walked downstairs and grabbed something to drink and eat and headed upstairs. I got comfortable and ate my food and drank my water and played on my phone. After I finished eating I headed downstairs and put my dishes up. I headed upstairs and got comfortable and climbed into bed and got comfortable. I fell asleep a couple minutes later after I put my phone down and kissed Andys cheek and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then he came back into our room. Crow and femme woke up and yawned and stretched. They jumped off the bed and walked downstairs and Andy grabbed his phone and headed downstairs. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. Andy was in the kitchen cooking breakfast I rested my chin on his shoulder. Andy kissed my head and said I love you Lilly I smiled and said I love you more Andy. A little while later Cc and lacey ended up waking up and coming downstairs. Andy said breakfast is done cc and lacey said ok cool and they got a plate. We all decided to eat some breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating breakfast me and lacey did the dishes together. Andy and Cc were in the living room spending time together. A little while later me and lacey went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Lacey said oh we should have a girls night like a sleep over in you and Andys room. I said oh that actually sounds like a lot of fun Andy smiled and said well looks like I'm sleeping with cc tonight. Me and lacey started laughing together and I said ok that didn't sound gay at all we all started laughing together. Andy said shut up Lilly and we all continued laughing together. I said Andy can we go to the gas station to get some stuff for tonight. Andy said yea sure I don't mind at all a little while later we all headed to the gas station. Andy parked the car and we all headed inside and walked around. Me and lacey bought monsters and snacks. Andy said you guys got everything you need I said yea and we all checked out. Andy quickly got gas and headed home after we all got food. After we got home we all ate dinner together and hung out together. A little while later me and lacey took showers and put on a tank top and shorts. After we did that we put our hair in a messy bun me and lacey did some skin care. After we did skin care we drank monsters at midnight. Me and lacey stayed up and ate snacks and watched movies. Andy and Cc came and checked up on us and they said night girls. They said good night girls we said night and they went into the guest room and went to bed.