177 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I started feeling slightly spontaneous I walked over to our door and locked it. I turned around and took off my pants and sprayed some body spray on. I walked over to andys side and pulled out a condom and closed the drawer. I bit my lip and turned on his light next to him Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said Lilly what the fuck. I smiled and held the condom up and said oh yea Andy laughed and said ok I'm down and he got up and kissed my head and grabbed the condom. I smiled and bit my lip and took off my shirt and climbed into bed and got comfortable. A couple minutes later Andy came back into our room and climbed into bed and hovered over me. I moved the blanket down his back slightly Andy said I fucking missed you I smiled and said me too. Andy leaned down and started kissing me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moaned slightly into the kiss and pulled back. I said I have missed spending time with you he said yea me too. I said what if Emma went to lacey and Ccs house for a while Andy said I don't mind. I said we have to ask them first Andy laughed and said I know that Lilly Jesus and we started laughing together and I bit my lip. I said we haven't had sex in a long time Andy said yea I know its crazy. I said yea I really miss it Andy said yea me too trust me I laughed and said uh huh. Andy bit his lip and kissed my head and slid off my underwear and tossed them on the floor. Andy took off his boxers and tossed them on the floor and smiled widely and I started laughing and shook my head. Andy separated my legs and I bit my lip and he lined up with my entrance and slid his length in. I moaned fuckkkk and my head went back andy said fuck I missed that feeling so much I said uh huh and looked at him. Andy smiled and started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly into the kiss and I gripped his hair. Andy rested his forehead against mine and started roughly thrusting into me it caught me off guard and I moaned fuckkkk. Andy said Jesus Lilly your tight I said well yea I had a kid and we started laughing together. I gripped his back and buried my head in the crook of his neck. Andy continued roughly thrusting into me my body felt like it was on fire. Andy started moaning slightly in my hair and I felt complete again. I smiled while Andy was roughly thrusting into me I started moaning against his neck. Andy groaned fuckkkk I have been missing how it felt to be inside of you. I felt like the air was extremely thick and I couldn't breathe. I pulled back and looked at Andy and smiled and started kissing him passionately and he moaned against my lips. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his and pulled him closer and he smiled and said my forever. I smiled and said my forever as well I started feeling my thighs shaking slightly. Me and Andy were both sweating like crazy Andy continued roughly thrusting into me and my hips went up and I came. I bit my lip and felt like I wanted to scream I gripped his back and he moaned fuckkkk Lilly. A couple minutes later Andy slammed his hips forward and started twitching inside of me. Andy said holy fuck that felt good and he started breathing heavily. I smiled and said I missed that Andy said oh yea me too. A little while later we took a shower then climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and carefully rolled me onto my back and he got out of bed. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom. Andy came back into our room and headed into Emma's room she woke up and said daddy. Andy smiled and said morning babe and he picked her up and came back into our room. Crow jumped on the bed and Andy climbed into bed and got comfortable and Emma layed down on his chest. Crow layed down on the bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Andy started playing on his phone while holding Emma he kept kissing her head and she giggled. I woke up a little while later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy. Andy looked at me and said morning Lilly I said hi Emma said morning momma I said hi baby and I kissed her head. Crow woke up and yawned and stretched and ran over to me and started meowing. I said oh good morning Crow and I kissed his head and started scratching under his chin and he started purring loudly. Andy said well someone is happy to get love this morning Emma yawned and snuggled against andys chest. He said awww she's so cute I smiled and said yea I know right. Andy said what do you wanna do today I said oh can we go to the mall tomorrow with the guys. Andy laughed and said sure Emma sat up and andys chest and looked at him. Andy said why hello Ms. Emma she started laughing and Andy put his phone down and started tickling her. Emma started laughing and screaming Andy was laughing as well and said tickle monster. I bit my lip and smiled widely Andy makes such an amazing father. A couple minutes later I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.