78 day 2 Saturday

DAY 2 SATURDAY:
I woke up and yawned and stretched. I groaned fuckkkk andy was glued to me and I laughed slightly. I checked my phone it said 8am I said nope I got comfortable again and fell asleep a couple seconds later. Andy was snoring lightly against me and it made me smile because he was really adorable. I woke up again and groaned fuckkkk I got up and went to the bathroom I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I walked back into our room andy was on his back he woke up and yawned and stretched. He said mhhhh good morning and I laughed and climbed back into bed he smiled at me and I giggled slightly he said awww and laughed. Andys hair was a mess so I took a picture and laughed andy yawned and stretched I said aww he laughed and said shut up. The sunlight was spilling through the curtains Bali was extremely pretty we were going out today we just needed a rental car. Andy looked it up and called the people and got us a rental car we just had to pick it up. Andy wanted to wake up first before we did anything. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I yawned and stretched and rolled over on my stomach and closed my eyes I was really exhausted. Andy climbed into bed and said really and laughed andy got comfortable and fell back asleep as well. Me and Andy were both knocked out a little while later Cc called andy groaned fuckkkk hello he said ok sounds good bye and hung up. Andy said babe we need to pick up the car I said no you go. Andy laughed and said ok a little while later andy said I'm leaving bye I said k bye and he laughed and closed the door. A little while later I finally woke up and felt like a person. I got up and yawned and stretched I walked over to the bathroom and used it I opened the curtains to let some light in. I made our bed I washed my face in the bathroom and grabbed my bag and put it on the bed and looked for clothes andy closed the door and plopped on the bed I said oh hey babe he laughed and said your up I laughed and said yep. Andy laughed and said good he said I got a G wagon I laughed and said oh how fancy he laughed and said it's really fun I laughed and said oh nice he laughed and said yepp. I got clothes and went to the restroom and changed I sprayed some body spray on and put my clothes away and put my bag down on the floor by andys. Andy said you ready I laughed and said yea I think so he said ok I grabbed my phone and put my shoes on and grabbed my purse I kissed andy and we walked out the room and andy closed the door. Me and Andy both walked to lacey and Cc room they walked out and closed the door I smiled and gave lacey a hug and we all got into the elevator. I stood by lacey and we laughed at random shit it was great. We all got to the lobby and started walking out of the hotel the people at the front desk said bye and smiled we all said bye and walked outside. Andy unlocked the car and opened my door I got in and slid behind the driver's side lacey sat next to me. Cc got in on the passenger side and closed the door andy hopped in and locked the doors he said yall ready we all said yea he laughed and said ok buckle up and we all did and laughed at the same time. Andy turned on the car and I said oh Mr fancy pants andy started laughing and said oh my God that's amazing andy started driving out of the hotel parking lot me and lacey smiled and looked out of the window and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Andy said so guys wat are we doing today I said I don't know how about the mall andy said ok. Cc looked up the mall address and gave andy directions which was hilarious because andy kept getting angry. Andy said wat the fuckkkk Cc can you or not give me the right damn directions. Me and lacey were laughing our asses off in the back seat. After an hour of arguing we all finally got to the mall in one piece it was a really nice mall. Andy parked the car and got out and opened my door and I smiled Cc opened laceys door as well. Andy helped me out Cc helped lacey out and the both closed the doors andy locked it I got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss and he smiled and said I love you Lilly I said I love you too Andy and he kissed my head and I smiled. We all started walking towards the mall entrance andy opened the door and we all walked inside it was really pretty. Me and lacey said ohh pretty the guys laughed at us. It was 12pm when we finally got to the mall me and lacey were holding hands and laughing together the guys didn't mind though. We got into the main part of the mall and walked around it was really huge we went to all of our favorite places. Me and lacey were jumping up and down because we saw Gucci I said plzzz andy said ok me and lacey dipped andy said well damn hold on. Me and lacey got into Gucci and we were both smiling the people said hi how may we help you I said it's actually my first time ever in a Gucci store she said oh ok awesome well welcome I said thank you. We walked around for a little while me and lacey were very fascinated the guys laughed at us and we didn't care. We got out of the mall at 3pm we were all exhausted we hopped in the car and picked up some fast food then headed back to the hotel. We got to the hotel at 4pm we all went into out rooms. After I ate I took an hour long bath andy didn't mind I got out at 5pm and wore andys shirt and only underwear. I walked out andy said why hello Mrs Biersack and I laughed and gave him a hug and kiss after I put my dirty clothes up. Andy took a shower after me and only wore his boxers he got out at 6pm I was cuddled into the blanket I was extremely exhausted so was andy. We ended up falling asleep at 9pm I told lacey and Cc goodnight and they said ok love you bye. I fell asleep against ansys chest for the whole night.