ONE MONTH LATER: FRIDAY

It's been one month since andy got home and we are doing really good. We have been cleaning the house and spending a lot of time together. Andy left to go to the studio earlier its currently 12pm I'm just chilling on the couch listening to music. I did some chores when andy left like the laundry, dishes, I also even cleaned the kitchen since it was kinda dirty. I don't mind being home alone because I know Andy is coming home now. Crow is laying next to me cuddled against me on the couch he's really adorable. At around 3pm andy came home and said hey babe I said hey he said how are you feeling I said good he smiled and said good. Andy walked over to Crow and started petting him and he purred andy leaned closer to me and kissed me passionately and I smiled when he pulled back. Andy said I love you Lilly I said I love you more Andrew and he smiled and kissed me again. Me and Andy decided to cook dinner together he was only in his boxers I was in a baggy shirt and underwear andy didn't care obviously lmao. We made a really good vegan dish I helped andy with the seasoning so it would taste really good and it worked. I put my head on andys shoulder and put my arms around his stomach and he smiled and kissed my head while cooking. I said I love you he said I love you too and also you wanna have sex tonight I said oh yea sure I'm down. Andy laughed and said alright me too this is gonna be fun I laughed and said of course it is and I kissed his shoulder. My neck didn't have a bad scare which made me feel a lot better we already had my dad's funeral which was extremely hard but I got through it. Andy started Humming a song and I just smiled and looked at him he was smiling widely while cooking. Andy said wat are you looking at I said the hottest guy ever he laughed and said aw thanks babe and I smiled. Andy sneezed I said bless you he laughed and said thanks babe we both laughed together. A little while later the food was done me and Andy ate and talked about our day and I ended up laughing really hard and so did andy. I said so daredevil farted on me andy started laughing and said oh my God I said it smelt like shit and I started laughing andy leaned back in his chair from laughing. A little while later me and Andy did the dishes after we ate. Andy slapped my ass and smiled I looked at him and laughed and shook my head and smiled. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Andy walked in and hopped on the couch and crawled over to me while bitting his lip. Andy hovered over me and his hot breath fanned against my face. Andy smiled and stared kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly and he smiled. I pulled back and said I love you Andrew he smiled and said I love you more Lilly and I smiled and kissed him passionately andy pushed me slightly against the couch and we both moaned slightly against each other's lips the air felt thick. My heart started racing and my breath hitched in my throat andy kissed my neck lightly but it made me slightly wet and I moaned oh fuckk andy smiled against my neck. Andy ran his knuckle down my chest and stomach he cupped my heat and my hips shifted up slowly and he smiled against my neck he looked at me and said you want me darlin. I said yes I do Andrew and I smiled he smiled and said good in a low voice he said I also really want you. I felt my cheeks light up and I started getting wet slightly and andy just looked at me and smiled seductively. I ran my nails down his back and he moaned slightly and said fuckkk lilly and I felt him get slightly hard against me and he moved his hand. Andy got up and said come with me and started walking upstairs I felt my thighs shake a little and I started getting more wet. I followed andy upstairs and he opened the door and I closed it he walked over to the night stand and grabbed a condom then went into the bathroom. I went out the bedroom and used the restroom really quickly then went back into the bedroom and closed the door. I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed and layed down. Andy walked out in just his boxers and I looked at him and smiled my breath hitched in my throat and my heart started racing and I felt my hips shift up slightly and I moaned Andrew he smiled and said wow I haven't even touched you yet and I laughed and smiled. Andy walked over to the bed and climbed in and he climbed on top of me and hovered over me and I smiled I felt andys bulge against my stomach and he leaned down and started kissing me passionately and I ran my nails down his back and he moaned fuckkk lilly and I smiled against his lips and he bit my lip and tugged it slightly and I smiled and blushed. Andy took off my underwear and said holy shit lilly you are like soaking wet I said I know he said damn and smirked and said wow I forgot how much I make you wet I said shut up and he laughed and looked at me. Andy tossed my underwear off the bed and took off his as well and tossed them off the bed and looked at me and smiled and said are you ready for me darlin I said yes absofuckinglty he smiled and said good I'm gonna wreck your pretty little vagina I felt my cheeks burn and my breath hitch he smiled and kissed my forehead. Andy separated my legs slightly and I felt my body tense slightly andy got centered in between my legs and lined up with my entrance and slid in and I moaned oh fuckk he smiled and said wow I just slid in like that and I felt my heart race. Andy said hey babe calm down I said I fucking missed you he said yea me too and laughed slightly and kissed me. Andy started roughly thrusting into me and I said oh fuckkkk Andrew and he smiled and said fuckkk yes this feels so good. Andy rested his forehead against mine while thrusting into me my body felt like it was being electrocuted and I loved every second of it. I forgot how much I missed andy I ran my nails down his back and he groaned fuckkkk Lilly you feel so fuckin good babe just like that and I moaned slightly. Andy kept roughly thrusting harder into me while he rested his forehead against mine I kept moaning Andrew and he always smiled. Andy rested his forehead against my shoulder and I moaned FUCKKK ANDY YOU FUCKING FEEL SOOO GOOD Andy started groaning fuckkk against my shoulder. I ran my nails down his back a couple more rough deep thrusts later me and Andy both came. Me and Andy started breathing heavily and smiled andy started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly and he smiled. A little while later we took a hot shower then climbed in bed and fell asleep against each other.