129 monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked up at Andy and smiled. Andy was snoring lightly and I felt my heart flutter slightly. I ran my hand down his chest and stomach and looked back at him. Andy was still completely knocked out I laughed and shook my head. I moved my hand and climbed on top of his lap and straddled him. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy looked up at me and said Lilly Rose Biersack what the fuck are you doing. I laughed and kissed him and he smiled against my lips. Andy said can I help you babe I said I don't know. I bit my lip and smiled and said you wanna have sex Andy said oh that sounds like a lot of fun. I said yea and smiled andy said ok let me get up I said ok and got up. I went into the bathroom and used the restroom then I headed back into the room. Andy ran his hand against my stomach while walking past me and I felt my breath hitch in my throat and I bit my lip. I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed on my side. I bit my lip and got comfortable and looked over my shoulder. Andy walked out of the bathroom in his boxers while smiling widely. Andy ran his hand through his hair while looking at me and he smiled and said hello Mrs. Sexy. I said Jesus Christ and I started laughing and covered my face Andy kissed my forehead and said God I love you. I said I love you more Andrew and he smiled and said good. Andy climbed into the bed and I uncovered my face and looked at him. He smiled and climbed on top of me and hovered over me and kissed my head. Andy slid off my underwear and his boxers and tossed them on the floor. I looked at Andy and he turned and looked at me his eyes were sparkling in the moonlight. Andy started laughing and said what are you looking at Lilly. I smiled and said your eyes are just really beautiful he smiled and bit his lip and licked his lower lip. I said fuck your gonna kill me Andy started laughing and kissed my head and said ugh I love you. I smiled and said I love you more I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Andy lined up with my entrance and slid his length in I moaned slightly against his shoulder. Andy said fuck I missed how you felt I smiled and said me too and he pulled back and looked at me. I felt my heart race slightly and my body felt like it was on fire. Andy rested his forehead against mine and he bit his lip. Andy started roughly thrusting into me and my head went back and I tried not to scream. I gripped his shoulders and looked back at him and he was smiling widely while thrusting into me. I said are you excited for your next show tomorrow Andy smiled and said yea. Andy continued roughly thrusting into me and we started sweating slightly. I felt my thighs shake slightly and Andy moaned slightly and said are you close. I said yes a couple minutes later I came and my head went back and Andy slammed his hips forward and started twitching inside of me. Andy said fuck that felt amazing I said uh huh I agree with you me and Andy started breathing heavily together. A little while later we got up and took a shower and changed and we climbed back into bed and cuddled against each other. A couple minutes later me and Andy fell back asleep for the night. A couple of hours later someone started banging on the door and me and Andy jumped and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy said what the fuck and he got up and walked over to the door and opened it. Cc walked in and said hey guys we have to leave soon. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I used the restroom then headed back into the room andy went into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly packed up and also packed andys bag. A couple minutes later me Andy and Cc all headed downstairs. Pat said ok hand the room keys in and Andy did we all headed inside the tour BUS and got comfortable. A couple minutes later the tour bus left the hotel and headed down the highway. Andy yawned and stretched and layed down on the couch and fell back asleep. Cc said damn yall had a rough night I yawned and said yea and I layed down on his chest. I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head and fell back asleep on the couch. Everyone else was laughing and talking about random shit and it was kinda annoying because they were extremely loud. A little while later me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I got up and went to use the restroom Andy went after I used the restroom. A little while later we all stopped at a gas station and we all headed inside the gas station and walked around. Me and lacey used the restroom the guys also went into the bathroom. After me and lacey finished using the restroom we walked around the gas station and grabbed a couple of things. I walked around with lacey we walked in a random isle and talked about random shit and laughed together. A group of guys walked into the isle and they were looking at us and talking together. I looked at lacey and she said um ok weird let's just go I said ok and followed her. One of the guys walked up to us and touched my shoulder.