186 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at my phone. I checked my notifications then put my phone down and looked at the animals. All of the animals were completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I yawned and stretched and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone. I started reading fanfiction and checked other notifications and texted people back. Cc told me that Emma was doing really good and getting along with the raccoons. Cc sent me pictures and videos of Emma feeding the raccoons and laughing. I smiled and said aw my baby girl I went back to sleep a little while later after I plugged my phone in. I got comfortable and fell into a deep sleep and relaxed against the bed. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on his phone while the animals were sleeping. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I headed back into our room and Andy said morning Lilly I smiled and said morning Andy. I climbed into bed and cuddled against his chest while he played on his phone. Andy said I wonder when we are getting Emma back I said I have no idea. Andy said yea and put his phone down and he kissed my head and said you wanna go downstairs. I said sure a little while later me and Andy headed downstairs and I took care of the animals and Andy Cooked breakfast. A couple minutes later I headed back into the kitchen and sat down on the counter. I said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Lilly. After we finished eating we did the dishes and also did the laundry. Me and Andy went on a walk around the neighborhood so we could get fresh air. An hour later we came home and took a shower and watched movies for the rest of the day. A couple of hours later me and Andy ate dinner then took care of the animals then we headed upstairs and got ready for bed and went to bed. The animals went to bed in the living room and fell asleep on the couch.