170 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at lacey and Emma completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I smiled and bit my lip and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of the bathroom and headed back into our room. Crow was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and kissed his head and he started purring loudly. I smiled and started scratching his head and he woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed. I smiled and started scratching under his chin and he continued purring loudly. Lacey and Emma were cuddled together and sleeping peacefully. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and crow followed me downstairs. I took care of the animals then ate some food and something to drink and chilled at the table. After I finished eating I headed upstairs and crow followed me upstairs. I opened the door and crow and he jumped on the bed and got comfortable. I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later Emma and lacey woke up and yawned and stretched. Emma and lacey used the restroom then headed downstairs and made some food. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. Crow started meowing and I opened the door and he headed downstairs. I closed the door and headed downstairs and Emma and lacey were laughing in the kitchen. I said hey guys and lacey said hey and she handed me a bottle and I went into the living room. I held Emma and started feeding her and held her against my chest. I kissed her head and she smiled while drinking her milk lacey came into the living room and sat down. I smiled and said my baby and I burped her and cleaned her bottle. Emma said crow and he meowed and ran over to her. I sat down on the couch and smiled said my baby. A little while later we headed upstairs and lacey changed her diaper. I smiled and she put her in a batman onsie and lacey picked her up and kissed her. A little while later me and lacey headed into my bedroom and we all cuddled and watched movies. A little while later Emma fell asleep and crow layed down and fell asleep. A couple of hours later me and lacey ate dinner and fed Emma. I took care of the animals then headed upstairs and went to bed. Lacey put Emma in her crib and fell asleep for the night and me and lacey went to bed for the night. Crow went into Emma's room and climbed into her crib and fell asleep next to her.